Are your Dooneys & You Ready for Week 10?

I'm so glad that you, your family and precious boxes (;)) arrived safely and are settling into your new home! My moving guys gave me a hard time about all the boxes I was moving too! They had no idea how many contained handbags since I packed them all myself! :lol:

Your location near outlet malls sounds ideal! Is there a Dooney outlet in the Seattle area too? I know the Nordie's stores are based out of Seattle too!
Lots of fun to be had for sure....and a lot less snow than Minneapolis!

ETA I just looked at the list of Dooney outlets and found the one near Seattle. It must be a newer one because I don't remember seeing it listed before. Lucky, lucky you!! :graucho:

For those who don't know about it:
Dooney & Bourke Factory Store

D&B Factory Stores

Seattle Premium Outlets
10600 Quil Ceda Blvd
Tulalip, WA 98271

Sue

Thanks Joy!
In my case they knew about the bags because I had them all declared as high value inventory, so I had to leave the boxes opened and then they closed them.

Yes, we have that Dooney outlet. I was there last weekend. It's very close to me, like 25 min or so, so I should be there often.

Thanks Joy!
In my case they knew about the bags because I had them all declared as high value inventory, so I had to leave the boxes opened and then they closed them.

Yes, we have that Dooney outlet. I was there last weekend. It's very close to me, like 25 min or so, so I should be there often.

:woot:

Did you by chance see any discounted Florentine Edge DSs at the outlet?

I was at my TJs today and found a natural one which I loved. She wasn't in very good shape so I left her there. Now I'm looking for one.

Sue

Thanks Joy!

Those SA's aren't going to know what hit them:lol: