Are your Dooneys & You Ready for Week 10?

StillWG

"Westiegirl"
O.G.
Dec 3, 2012
We're starting with a celebration in my house! :happydance:

The Vikes won on Thursday night so won't be playing today. My cheering will go for the 49'ers! Guess I'd better bring out my red Satchel for the game! :graucho:

Hope your teams do well today!

Have a fun day no matter what! :sunnies

Sue

Wooohoooo!!! Congrats on the Vikings win, Sue!! :dothewave:

and thanks for throwing your support for a Niners win!!

I'm looking forward to the Dallas/New Orleans shoot out later tonight!!

Good luck to everyone's teams today (except Carolina!!! )

We're starting with a celebration in my house! :happydance:

The Vikes won on Thursday night so won't be playing today. My cheering will go for the 49'ers! Guess I'd better bring out my red Satchel for the game! :graucho:

Hope your teams do well today!

Have a fun day no matter what! :sunnies

Sue

Wooohoooo!!! Congrats on the Vikings win, Sue!! :dothewave:

and thanks for throwing your support for a Niners win!!

I'm looking forward to the Dallas/New Orleans shoot out later tonight!!

Good luck to everyone's teams today (except Carolina!!! )

Mornin' Sue and Joy!:love:

Congrats again on the VIKES win! The Bears are at home against the Lions today. It's going to be a good game and I hope the Bears win! I'm throwing my support for a Niners win also. My red Dillen is representing the Niners today. She doesn't have a hat, but she has a souvenir SF coin bank. She's going to put her money from the Niners win in her bank!:lol:

GO BEARS and NINERS!

Good luck to everyone! (Not too much good luck to the Lions and Panthers.)

Attachments

• DSC05322.JPG
    DSC05322.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 197

Congrats again on the VIKES win! The Bears are at home against the Lions today. It's going to be a good game and I hope the Bears win! I'm throwing my support for a Niners win also. My red Dillen is representing the Niners today. She doesn't have a hat, but she has a souvenir SF coin bank. She's going to put her money from the Niners win in her bank!:lol:

GO BEARS and NINERS!

Hahahhaa!! That is just too too cute!! :giggles:

Mornin' everyone.

I hope the Saints can pull off the win tonight. Have to wear my fleur de lis today!

LSU wasn't able to rise against Bama last night. :nogood:

GO BEARS and NINERS!

great picture:woohoo:

I love seeing everyone up & ready to show team spirit today! :biggrin:

I'll add the Saints to my "must see" list today.

Let's see, the Bears, the 9'ers and the Saints. A very full day! I hope they each have great games!! :woot:

Sue

Mornin' everyone.

I hope the Saints can pull off the win tonight. Have to wear my fleur de lis today!

LSU wasn't able to rise against Bama last night. :nogood:

great picture:woohoo:

I love seeing everyone up & ready to show team spirit today! :biggrin:

I'll add the Saints to my "must see" list today.

Let's see, the Bears, the 9'ers and the Saints. A very full day! I hope they each have great games!! :woot:

Sue

Mornin' Hopi and Rosie!:love:

Thanks Hopi! I picked the Saints in our Confidence Pool, so I'm cheering for them also!

GO BEARS, NINERS, AND SAINTS!:tup:

Mornin' Hopi and Rosie!:love:

Thanks Hopi! I picked the Saints in our Confidence Pool, so I'm cheering for them also!

GO BEARS, NINERS, AND SAINTS!:tup:

Thank goodness that's not a pick in our Pool

scared_bear_zps8c18833f.jpg

Thank goodness that's not a pick in our Pool

:lolots:

I gave the Niners 14 points, the Saints 11 points, and the Bears.......5 points. And I think I gave the Bears too many points!:sweatdrop:

I'm off to a brunch now! Hopefully I'll be back before the end of the Bears game!

Have a great day of Football everyone!

Well so far I appear to be a bad luck charm for all the teams I wanted... Bears... Niners (dang!!!) San Diego.... and I am also rooting for New Orleans tonight. Ugggg.... New Orleans may want to hire me to root for Dallas so I can jinx them!!!! :rolleyes:

25675672]Well so far I appear to be a bad luck charm for all the teams I wanted... Bears... Niners (dang!!!)[/B] San Diego.... and I am also rooting for New Orleans tonight. Ugggg.... New Orleans may want to hire me to root for Dallas so I can jinx them!!!! :rolleyes:

Girl, it wasn't you, I think it's me! My 14, 13, 12, and 10 point teams all lost today. My 11 point team hasn't played yet....the Saints! Here's hoping I'm not a bad luck charm for Rosie's Saints. Maybe both of us should root for Dallas!

I got home just in time to see the Bears lose.:crybaby:

So, how are we doing today?

My new team (Seattle) won, so I guess I brought them luck! I'm sure it was me :roflmfao:

OMG....I just noticed your new state on your profile!

When did you move, GF?

My nephew goes to the University of Washington....and my cousin lives just north of Seattle. Both love it there!!

Sue