Are you carrying your tokidoki now?

maro888

I want more bags...
O.G.
May 7, 2006
I took my amore for a spin today. The weather is not that great though, been raining all day and I have to cover my amore with the umbrella most of the time. I am so worried that she might get wet :P

I carry my toki every time I go out (I'd like to say I carry it every day given how many bags I needs to use but I don't go out every day!).

So far I have not had to deal with rain..... I guess the only worry is rain spots on the leather?

i use my tokidokis pretty much every time i go out..which is almost every day :] as of right now, i'm using my amore dolce (since the weather's been crappy i didnt have the need to carry sunglasses n other nice-weatherly things)...but today is just gorgeous so im debating over my amore zucca or this new harajuku lovers bag i just bought :P

Yup, I carry a toki every time I step outside the door. Sometimes it's just a denaro if I'm going to get some food lolz...but right now I'm still carrying my Amore Gioco & denaro :biggrin:

Yup, right now I use either my Foresta BV if I'm wearing neutral or brown tones and my Paradiso gioco or Inferno BV if I'm wearing darker, black tones. My BV's are perfect for my every day use - big enough to carry my A4 folder, granola bars, flash drives, etc. to work and big enough to carry little things I buy when I'm out shopping. I just love my BV's!! :yahoo:

Paradiso BV still has her tags so I'm not using her yet. Hehe.

i use tokidoki about 5-6 days a week. i've been using my playground campeggio for 3 days now, but i just bought a harajuku lovers bag & wallet so i plan on using that next week at least a couple days. & hubby rolls his eyes when i don't use my LV, since i got that in the last couple months also, but have hardly used it...

but i love my tokidoki tho.

I carry one every time I go anywhere outside of the house. My biggest dilemma is deciding which one to use! I've never had so many choices before!:drool: This weekend I've been using my foresta ciao ciao to go to the baseball fields for my son's games.