Are you carrying your tokidoki now?

I use mine all the time... I used my foresta bambinone a bit so I needa clean one side that brushed up against my jeans and clothes then I used the bianco dolce which I :heart: recently I switched to the amore ciao because it's a new little bag :smile:

for school I had my black ciao ciao (which has been slightly retired), my paradiso scuola, but now I've been using my inferno corriere more often

btw the fabric itself is waterproof but I worry about the leater also. I'm glad on my corriere it's only at the top part which is covered by the umbrella w/o me having to pay attention I took it to class when it was raining the other day and the fact that nothing gets the slightest bit damp makes me :love: it more

i use my tokidoki bags when i go out and only bring them to school on my short days since i don't have a lot to carry :biggrin:

i am currently using my inferno zucca.. decided to give it some love after using my foresta BV for the longest time. :love: my paradiso mamma mia is sitting on my dresser :x i haven't used my pirata BV or amore gioco yet. it usually takes me awhile to break out my new stuff, lol.

Oh, is it true they are more expensive over there? (Thailand, Hong kong, Singapore).

I wanted my sister to bring me one from Thailand but she said they are a little bit more expensive.

i'm using my Campeggio for work and to haul stuff if I need to.. I was planning on using it when I go to LA on Friday, but I couldn't wait.

Can anyone show me an "action shot" of a Ciao Ciao? I'd like to see it being used not folded.

maya_exquisite - I looked at your MySpace page, I think I remember you from HS!! What's up?

i have a sort of action shot of my ciao ciao... hmnnn lemme go find it.

ciaoforesta.jpg

Oh, is it true they are more expensive over there? (Thailand, Hong kong, Singapore).

I wanted my sister to bring me one from Thailand but she said they are a little bit more expensive.

It is more expensive there. I think about $30-35 more but even if you purchase from USA, after you add shipping costs, it comes out about the same anyway....