Are you a color or neutral person?

100% color for Hermes. I leave my neutrals for chanel and other brands.

so far I have orange and red. I hope to round out the rainbow with blue and green. Neutral for me would probably be raisin

i tend to like neutrals so its more flexible with my outfits. however, i do want a red birkin...i think red IS a neutral though..anyone else feel the same way? truth to the matter is, if i had a LOT of money, i would probably snap up anything hermes regardless of color.

i tend to like neutrals so its more flexible with my outfits. however, i do want a red birkin...i think red IS a neutral though..anyone else feel the same way? truth to the matter is, if i had a LOT of money, i would probably snap up anything hermes regardless of color.
I agree, I think rouge H and Potiron are neutral, true about the money too!

I look back at the photos of my 20's and cringe. MAJOR COLOR and patterned clothing! Now I try to wear clothes so that they don't wear me. I will wear certain colors (brunettes and red go well as does sapphire blue) but mostly I am a neutral clothing and black bag girl. Trying to chanel Carolyn Bessette Kennedy and her minimalist choices.

I don't own any H bags yet, but when I do, it will be one in color. Their colored leathers are so beautiful :drool:

As for the scarves, I seem to go for the more neutral colors...browns, creams, black. Hmmmm....

Explain this ! LOL

I prefer neutral color outfits with a classic bag - at least classic colored. Navy blue, not periwinkle. Chocolat not greenish olive brown . White, not light beige du jour.

I love to knot Hermes scarves on the bag - I go hog wild on the scarf color . I like unusual color combos !