Are you a color or neutral person?

pampered1

Oct 19, 2006
I find I am drawn to colors and buy them on impulse, but wear the neutrals more often because thet seem easier. I am still sorry I didn't buy a certain pink ostrich Kelly I tried on, although it might still be sleeping in my closet if I had. Which do you wear most and which sit around waiting?

Definitely a color girl here... Blue Jean, Chartruese, Raisin, Thallassa..

but I have a few neutral H bags as well...

I only wear the Neutrals when I have too much going on with an outfit...say a print or whatever. Mostly I dress monochromatically though and reach for a punch of color..

both. But I have to admit, I wear quite colourful clothing, normally, so I have tended to buy neutral coloured bags. Having said that, my vert anis is one of my FAVOURITES!

For my handbags, I'm all about neutrals. My color comes from my beautiful scarves. I don't like the eyes to be trying to figure out where to look-bag or scarf. That being said, I love Hermes' leather in colors and hope someday to be brave enough to venture outside my neutral comfort zone for handbags.

Defiantly color but the Hermes i would get would defiantly only be neutrals, the amount of use I want from it would require it is neutral. I'm looking to get a small accessory that bright. (gezze i don't even have my belt yet and im already shopping for the next one!)

I'm a COLOR kind of man...Bright or Dark! Specially...Hermes Orange #1, Rouge Garance, Raisin, Vert Anis, Blue Jean or Brighton Blue

Maybe, Neutral like Etoupe, Potiron, Gold.

Not into Black, Brown or White bags..But definitely Grayish/Metal shades like...Graphite or Antracite.

Oh, I'm definately a COLOR girl, here!!!!

I love all shades of browns and blacks!!!!! LOL!!!!!!
:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Another neutral girl here. I carry neutral bags because I like bright, loud clothes. My sweaters and blouses are all shades of lime, fuschia, orange, yellow, and pink. And I love prints so a colored bag with my wardrobe may be a bit of an eyesore.