Are Mini Chanel flap bags made for the "young"?

Well, I purchased a preloved mini black rectangular caviar. The serial# starts with 26. Will post modeling photos when I receive it next week.
BTW, The Real Real doesn’t seem to have a good process in place for authenticating items from what I’ve read on the web. At least Fashionphile and Yogi’s allow returns without a hassle if you feel it’s not authentic which IMO is better than The Real Real

Reactions: Chic-Chick
BTW, The Real Real doesn’t seem to have a good process in place for authenticating items from what I’ve read on the web. At least Fashionphile and Yogi’s allow returns without a hassle if you feel it’s not authentic which IMO is better than The Real Real
I pretty much buy all my pre-loved bags on Fashionphile. I actually just bought 2 mini black rectangle caviars and returned one and the return process was a breeze. I don’t trust Tradesy and haven’t tried The Real Real yet. Any experience with Vestaire? I’m on the search for a beige Deauville but will probably just end up buying at Chanel.

Reactions: bagaholic1
That’s so funny. When I was younger I always felt like Chanel CFs whether they were the minis or wocs were for “old” women! I only started getting them in my early 40’s and my very first Chanel bag was a WOC. I’m almost 50 and I feel like I have finally mature enough to carry Chanel. I guess I was a late bloomer. Lol

I pretty much buy all my pre-loved bags on Fashionphile. I actually just bought 2 mini black rectangle caviars and returned one and the return process was a breeze. I don’t trust Tradesy and haven’t tried The Real Real yet. Any experience with Vestaire? I’m on the search for a beige Deauville but will probably just end up buying at Chanel.
I like Fashionphile and Yoogi’s Closet the most. I also like eBay because It has a good protection policy for buyers. The previous impulse purchase was my fault for not thoroughly researching the seller but usually I don’t have a problem and have gotten the best deals on eBay. Vestiaire seems reputable but I haven’t purchased from them. I’d only purchase from The Real Real in store but I haven’t had the chance to go there. I’m not comfortable with Tradesy or Poshmark.

That’s so funny. When I was younger I always felt like Chanel CFs whether they were the minis or wocs were for “old” women! I only started getting them in my early 40’s and my very first Chanel bag was a WOC. I’m almost 50 and I feel like I have finally mature enough to carry Chanel. I guess I was a late bloomer. Lol
I felt the same way about Chanel until I reached my 40’s. I only question the minis because they are so small and cute and I see a lot of teenagers with them. This no longer bothers me after all the encouragement from TPF and the SA stated people of all ages purchase them. Besides, I’ve fallen in love with the minis. I thought I wanted the rectangular but the square looks just as good and I like it’s shape more now.

Congrats! Which rectangular mini did you purchase? How do you like it?

I always wondered what the allure was of paying a lot of money for a bag that only has enough room to fit the contents of my pockets anyhow.

Sorry that you purchased a fake. The other members above have made good suggestions for pre-loved markets that are reputable. I’d avoid eBay.

Reactions: bagaholic1
I always wondered what the allure was of paying a lot of money for a bag that only has enough room to fit the contents of my pockets anyhow.

Sorry that you purchased a fake. The other members above have made good suggestions for pre-loved markets that are reputable. I’d avoid eBay.
I can’t help it, it’s so cute and great bag for dinners

I’m thrilled! I purchased a New black caviar rectangular mini, 25 series with the burgundy interior ! I thought I wanted the square but I couldn’t resist when this appeared on eBay from a reliable seller. The plastic is still on the turn-lock and on the metal with the screws where it’s stamped “Chanel Paris”.

It does have a strong leather and chemical-like smell that I hope will dissipate soon.

I had to arrange and then rearrange my essentials to fit but I’m not complaining, I absolutely love it!!!

Attachments

• 2ECED0FB-25C7-434A-BA9F-F61C9847FC62.jpeg
    2ECED0FB-25C7-434A-BA9F-F61C9847FC62.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 102