Are Mini Chanel flap bags made for the "young"?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you think that Mini Chanel flap bags,Mini Chanel cross body or WOC bags are inappropriate to wear when you are in your 60's and 70's?

2. I've seen a few classy, sophisticated, older women here in Zurich wearing their Chanel WOCs, they always look so well put together and elegant.

Stratford likes this.
  3. Not at all! You should wear what you love and makes you happy no matter your age! Wear with grace and kindness and you can't go wrong.

4. There is no age to wear any bag as long as you have the right dose of confidence and attitude - in my humble opinion.

MahaM, OCMomof3 and getconnected like this.
  5. I think flaps or WOCs especially are so classy and elegant you can wear it at any age!

OCMomof3 and Stratford like this.

6. +1 Totally agree :smile:

7. Chic at all ages.

8. Yes!! Agree :smile:

9. I second to all the comments here.
    Absolutely. Love the way you phrase it. 👍

Sent from my SM-N9005 using PurseForum mobile app

10. Chanel is ageless! I think Coco herself would approve of ladies of all ages wearing her bags. The WOC is such a great travel or run around piece, not trendy at all.

Stratford likes this.
  11. I'm in my 50's and I have 2 square minis and a WOC. I think smaller bags can look great no matter the age of the wearer. It's more about proportion and whether the bag works with your height and size.

Stratford, bagaholic1 and LVk8 like this.
  12. Thank you all for your opinions.

13. I say wear whatever you love, i think i don't mind wearing my minis even when im in my 50s

Stratford likes this.
  14. Wear what you love!

15. +1