Aquarelle Speedy or Tahitienne? Why?

Which one?

• Aquarelle Speedy 35

• Tahitienne PM

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 26, 2007
All this yammering about the price increase on Thursday has really hacked me off-- so much that I'm not even sure I'm going to buy another bag. But if I did, it'd be between the watercolor Speedy and the Tahitienne PM. (By the way, how much is the Tahitienne PM?)

Anyway, which would you choose, and why? They're both Spring/Summer bags and both adorable, but I just don't know... I already have 2 Speedies -- Mono and Damier. And they are both 25s. I like small bags and am afraid the VVN Aquarelle Speedy 35 will be HUGE on me.

TIA! :flowers:

I vote for the Tahitienne PM. It one of my favorite bags out right now. It is so comfortable over the shoulder. The colors available are great for the summer. Not to mention the fact that it can be worn in two ways giving it a different look - clipped inside (triangle) or left open (square). Plus, I am a big bag kinda girl and being able to toss a bunch of summer essentials inside is a big seller.

I have the pink GM... only LV bag that goes with gym gear! But I would recommend PM unless you really need a huge tote.

On the other hand, Aquarelle speedy is girlish and would be suitable with summer dresses.

This is going to be a difficult choice. Hmmm...

See, I'm not a dress kind of girl. My summer uniform (as I call it) is khaki shorts and polo shirts. Sigh. I just can't decide!

I lvoe my Exotic. (I am not a dress wearing kind of girl either) It's just that I have enough "shoulder" summer bags already. Having a stunning hand held was what I needed... so, for me, I would get the VVN 35.
However, because of your comment, it sounds like you are more of a Tahitienne kind of girl.
I saw LA's modeling pic with her Tahititenne... Wowza! Maybe I should consider getting a Tahititenne PM.
Ban, what ban? :angel: