Aquarelle Speedy or Tahitienne? Why?

Which one?

• Aquarelle Speedy 35

• Tahitienne PM

Results are only viewable after voting.
^^ :roflmfao: Ban? What ban?

My problem is I will be STRETCHING to even afford the watercolor, though I'm waitlisted for it. I can't have both. I'm just worried the 35 Speedy will be HUGE on me since I love the 25 size, and I have so many hand bags, not enough shoulder bags! That's why I'm leaning toward Tahitienne.

I've seen both in real life--Waikiki LV has the Speedy and the Pap on display (I posted pics in the SS pic thread) and I have to go with the Speedy. I was all set to love the Tahitiennes when I saw the pictures but after seeing them in real life, I like them but not as much as the Watercolor. The bags are big (I think the PM is the size of the MM Neverfull) so that's a plus but the distractor or deal breaker for me was just how totally white the leather straps were. When I say white, I mean stark white. I think they should've done something more in line with the Azur leather. It will def. be a Spring/Summer bag and more casual than work...but that's my opinion. The y are pretty though!

:girlsigh: I just ordered the Tahitienne PM in menthe green. I've got an aquarelle bandeau, I guess that'll have to do me for the watercolor collection. I really love it, but the 35 is just too big for me and I need more shoulder bags. Though I'm still waitlisted for the Speedy and you never know what craziness I might resort to to buy it-- I may sell my Damier speedy or something :lol:

Sounds like you really did some soul searching and came to the right decision... the Tahitienne is really comfortable on the shoulder and sounds like just what you need. Enjoy it!

:graucho: if I get it and hate it, I'll just swap it for a watercolor :yes: but I really think I made the right choice! And they had to ship me the green one out from a store in California; they had a lot of trouble locating one! Supposedly fewer of them were made.

Congrats on your final decision. Although I haven't seen them IRL, the Tahititennes are beautiful. Pics?

Btw, about a weekend ago, my friend was in Vegas. The LV boutique (not the Winn, I think that's the one she said) showed her the Tahititenne menthe.

Speedy for sure... I lvoe the Tahitienne, but I can't justify paying so much for untreated canvas.

Oops.. just noticed you decided in the above post...

Congratulations on your new purchase, I'm sure it will be beautiful, and like you said, you can always trade it in should it not be what you expected!