APRIL 2022 Chanel Purchases

It looks so goodmay I know how tall are you? I’m 5’2 and I’m debating if I should get a medium cf
Thank you! X
I’m 5’2 myself so quite petite. I think given my height I can actually wear this several ways comfortably, including as a crossbody for a more casual look, so I think it should work for you too. :smile:

Reactions: cyxxx
Are they comfy/did they take time to break in? I'm considering them but my feet are so sensitive. The slightest rubbing on my heels and I want to throw every pair away :lol:

I wore it for about 3 hours shopping to break them in thankfully no blisters.
Footbed could use more padding though, maybe I will try to use insoles.
To be honest it’s not as comfy as my Prada espadrilles. But I guess it depends on the style.
You should try them in store.

Probably because at 5-7k the classic flap was over priced and insane. Now after tax I paid 9k… feels wrong lol def my last retail priced one. Hard to justify given 1. Fine jewelry costs less! 2. Quality goes down each season 3. Hermes isn’t that much more so I’ll probably hold out for a Kelly or buy vintage
That’s what I’m doing! Been going to Hermès more often now.

Reactions: DrTr
I am with you. When I was just a silent reader on TPF 2 or 3 years ago, I could hardly keep up with the monthly purchase threads. And mind you, the collections are still very much and passionately debated. Prices are ridiculous. I don't think I will get another CF, a black and a light pink one will have to do :yes:. Maybe if a seasonal bag in a beautiful 'fun' color catches my eyes, but even those have pretty hefty price tags.

Sorry, back to topic. :angel: I am still on ban Island...
Exactly! I could hardly keep up, too. Have been lurking for a while, about 7-8 years now. But joined a couple years ago or so? Anyway, I loved coming to see the latest purchases but it’s gotten less now.

Reactions: 2manychins