APRIL 2022 Chanel Purchases

Just added the 22s light pink classic! Also got the crystal card holder and included pix next to the 22p hot pink and 22c pink classic. I am at purse peace in terms of pink bags now!

is the 22S pink in your pic the NH620 LIGHT Pink from this season?

Do you love it...I know it's hard to compare cos Chanel has released a good number of pink and red and purple color shades with regards to their classic flap pink/red shades since around circa 2009/2010 time...

Thank you x

is the 22S pink in your pic the NH620 LIGHT Pink from this season?

Do you love it...I know it's hard to compare cos Chanel has released a good number of pink and red and purple color shades with regards to their classic flap pink/red shades since around circa 2009/2010 time...

Thank you x
Yes, NH620!

I LOVE IT!!! I got the 21s caviar woc last year which is a little more lilac - I really think this 22s light pink is perfection!!!!!

Reactions: nattyt145
I bought my first ever Chanel classic flap bag last April to celebrate my promotion at work and birthday. I know it’s not the most popular choice but I bought the jumbo caviar classic flap in silver hardware. She’s gorgeous. My photos don’t do it justice. Still feeling so emotional about it.
View attachment 5409746
Beautiful congrats. My favorite combination, I have a small CF.
I know the medium is the most popular, but its always best to get what you love and not what’s popular.

I bought my first ever Chanel classic flap bag last April to celebrate my promotion at work and birthday. I know it’s not the most popular choice but I bought the jumbo caviar classic flap in silver hardware. She’s gorgeous. My photos don’t do it justice. Still feeling so emotional about it.
View attachment 5409746
Congratulations! Both for your promotion and for buying yourself a gorgeous bag that you love. I think she’s beautiful, and I hope you wear her in good health. Popular bags don’t matter - what we love does. Enjoy :flowers: