APRIL 2022 Chanel Purchases

Hello everyone, I bought my first classic flap in Rome last week! The bag is absolutly stunning and I think there are not issues with it, but I just have a question and I can't find an answer in the threads here on TPF. Is it normal? Is it just two pieces of leather together? I'm so happy with the bag that I hope this isn't an issue, all the other parts of the bag look amazing

20220607_224837.jpg

20220607_224850.jpg

Hello everyone, I bought my first classic flap in Rome last week! The bag is absolutly stunning and I think there are not issues with it, but I just have a question and I can't find an answer in the threads here on TPF. Is it normal? Is it just two pieces of leather together? I'm so happy with the bag that I hope this isn't an issue, all the other parts of the bag look amazing

View attachment 5420808

View attachment 5420809
Yes normal. Congrats and enjoy. I am traveling to Rome in 2 weeks. Did they have good stock? Did you see minis?
Did you go to both Chanel stores? I see 2 stores on google map.
Thank you in advance. Hoping to score some sale clothing as well :smile:

Yes normal. Congrats and enjoy. I am traveling to Rome in 2 weeks. Did they have good stock? Did you see minis?
Did you go to both Chanel stores? I see 2 stores on google map.
Thank you in advance. Hoping to score some sale clothing as well :smile:
Thank you!
No they didn't have a good stock, they had just one medium CF ( in patent leather black and red ), two black 19 (maybe more? They had for sure just two sizes and just black) and other not classic bag! I ordered mine the 19th of May and arrived the 28th so they're pretty fast! When I get back to pick her up in the shop they had a 2.55 black, some gabrielle (one was the pretties pink ever), 19s, etc. Don't know if they had other CF, I think you should call Btw, they have a shop in Piazza di Spagna, the second one should just have make up, parfumes, accessories etc, they don't have bags