APRIL 2022 Chanel Purchases

love this wallet! Was it a boutique purchase? is it just one big pocket in the center?
I love it too! Yes, it was from stand-alone boutique. Four credit cards slots in the back, One big pocket with zipper in the center, and one small pocket in the front (thought that pocket can't hold much). Very versatile small wallet perfect for smaller handbags.

Received at the beginning of the month, but sharing now because everyone loves a little eye candy! (In)famous 22s large black heart and 22s small deauville tote in beige/black (love the size, added handles and pouch!), pictured with large pink deauville for reference

thanks to an amazing SA for the heart when I was losing hope and tPF in stock alert from Nat for the last tote that I should really ever buy

ECEAEE81-897D-40EE-9F34-E6BF1A77E55A.jpegA7E15807-DCC9-4A5C-BCC2-DCA1BDE109E2.jpegEDE9684A-06D4-428A-BB07-C07D021FC572.jpeg

I watched Cassie Thorpe’s Heathrow shopping vlog the other day and the Chanel store had some seriously good stock! These sandals are the perfect color.
Yes, I was surprised. I'm on the west coast of the US and SLGs in general are difficult to get a hold of, not to mention in popular colors. On my way to Europe, I picked up a light pink (22C) wallet and on my way back I got the white cardholder. They had so many goodies, it was hard to make a decision :smile:

Reactions: Katey_ and Milsaar