Tech Apple Watch

Oh wow! I want a red one and a yellow one for sure! :biggrin:

With their presence at Fashion Week and the custom watches for the likes of Karl Lagerfeld, Apple is definitely aggressively chasing the fashion crowd. Wonder if it'll work as well as they expect.

Sam Smith received an apple watch from Jony Ive:

“I’m actually the happiest boy in the world right now,” said Smith on Instagram. “Just met Sir Jonathan Ive and he is the sweetest man in the world. He’s given me the new Iwatch!! It’s SO SICK!! Feels like Christmas.”

Link

Attachments

• sam-smith-apple-watch.jpg
    sam-smith-apple-watch.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 396
I'm really looking forward to Apple opening the a Watch App store! I'm sure too that this thread will start to amp up once they actually start to ship. I hope the rumor is true that they are trying to speed production and shipping dates. I waited till Fri morning to order mine, 5 hours after it was released and got a ship date of June :/
Only time will tell..

hahahaha..puns.... :giggles:

I'm really looking forward to Apple opening the a Watch App store! I'm sure too that this thread will start to amp up once they actually start to ship. I hope the rumor is true that they are trying to speed production and shipping dates. I waited till Fri morning to order mine, 5 hours after it was released and got a ship date of June :/
Only time will tell..

hahahaha..puns.... :giggles:
haha. It'll be cool to see what app makers come up with! Yup, I've heard that orders are expected to be delivered earlier than what's stated.

Anyone getting stands?

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2015/04/15/exciting-apple-watch-stands-apple-watch-docks/?gbmsl=4

I like the nomad stand, $59.95.

Attachments

• nomad stand.jpg
    nomad stand.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 376
This stand from Indiegogo is also pretty cool; it's called a NuDock:

It charges your iPhone, Apple Watch, portable battery pack (comes for free) plus has a reading lamp and a spare port at the back so you can charge your iPad/ Kindle etc.

FL62qc8.gif

Last edited:
Apple Watch on the cover of Vogue China, SELF, Style, Fitness and Flare

Attachments

• apple-watch-vogue-china.jpg
    apple-watch-vogue-china.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 370
  • apple-watch-self-magazine.jpg
    apple-watch-self-magazine.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 365
  • B-9nomxXIAIesCQ.jpg-large.jpeg
    B-9nomxXIAIesCQ.jpg-large.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 365
  • apple watch flare.jpg
    apple watch flare.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 406
  • apple watch fitness magazine.jpg
    apple watch fitness magazine.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 367
  • Style2.jpg
    Style2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:

Attachments

• avogue3.jpg
    avogue3.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 371
  • avogue2.jpg
    avogue2.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 366
  • avogue1.jpg
    avogue1.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 354
  • avogue5.jpg
    avogue5.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 361
  • avogue6.jpg
    avogue6.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 368
  • avogue7.jpg
    avogue7.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 365
  • avouge8.jpg
    avouge8.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 356
  • avogue9.jpg
    avogue9.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 366
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-18 at 2.08.54 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-18 at 2.08.54 pm.png
    2 MB · Views: 371
Last edited:
Apple watch in Australia's Elle Magazine.

Quote from Editor in chief Justine Cullen:

"I love the idea of having all the things you need to know – such as your next meeting – on your wrist at a glance. I love that it will prompt me to get up from my desk and move once an hour, and keep track of all my activity. And I love that it’ll discreetly tap me on the wrist (no more invasive rings and vibrations) when it wants me to read a message or to tell me I need to be somewhere."

Attachments

• apple watch elle australia.png
    apple watch elle australia.png
    720.7 KB · Views: 366
Wow Baglici0us, these pics are fantastic! Thanks for taking the time to share. I really am excited to get mine, even though social media isn't my thing. For me its not about staying connected but saying on my personal game, fit and healthy. Though I do want a band that will be pretty for going out and not utilitarian for exercise, hmm

Wow Baglici0us, these pics are fantastic! Thanks for taking the time to share. I really am excited to get mine, even though social media isn't my thing. For me its not about staying connected but saying on my personal game, fit and healthy. Though I do want a band that will be pretty for going out and not utilitarian for exercise, hmm
You're welcome. I really liked this Apple film which show how the watch helps you keep fit. I like the three ring system - tracking movement, exercise and time spent standing.

So my cc has been charged and my status has updated to "Preparing for shipment". Woohoo! Looks like I'll be able to get my watch on Friday. :smile:

To celebrate here are more photos of Apple Watches in the wild on Beyonce at Coachella and Anna Wintour at a Burberry event.

Attachments

• apple watch beyonce.jpg
    apple watch beyonce.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 340
  • anna wintour apple watch 2.jpg
    anna wintour apple watch 2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 357
  • anna wintour apple watch2.jpg
    anna wintour apple watch2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 510
  • anna wintour apple watch.jpg
    anna wintour apple watch.jpg