Anyone still use their classic speedy?

My first ever designer bag is a monogram speedy 30 and I still have it. If not for the pandemic and working from home for over a year, it would be in my weekly bag rotation. I just recently took it out to clean and condition and wore it out to for a few errands and I do still love it.

Last edited:
Reactions: south-of-france
I have just this week finally parted ways with my last classic speedy 30. For me I typically switch into a bag and stick with it for the week but with the classic there were too many times I’d give up with it due to needing a crossbody or shoulder option. I’ve used the funds to repurchase another speedy in DE but in the B25 as my mono B25 has been my fave for years!

Reactions: Penelopepursula
I have a Le Mirage Speedy 30 and although it has not been used much in the last year, it is a keeper to me. Love the burgundy with the mono

Me too !! I remember wishing LV would make a bag with black handles, and when the Mirage Noir Speedy was released, I knew I would never sell it. I use it when I need to, and it's in pristine condition and looks as good as when I first came home with it. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: M_Butterfly
I see so many Neverfulls where I live, but very rarely a classic speedy. I actually love the look of them, especially in monogram with worn vachetta, and want to finally purchase one.
If you own one, do you still use it?
My Mon Monogram (called my Heritage now) Speedy 25 B is my everyday bag! :tup: :love:
I also have a Classic 30 Mon Mono and a Classic 40. Truly timeless and will never go out of style.

I just recently got in to speedys! In few weeks I bought 3! I love them! I now own a speedy 30 bando mono, classic ebene and a classic azur which I couldnt find anywhere at this time!i had to email concierge to place an order for it and its still says pending availability. I would like to get a classic 25 mono eventually if I can find it, apparently they are hard to come by now I dont know why. Speedy is for sure a staple piece and everyone should own.

Reactions: beachbag
I use a speedy 25 and I love it.
I need more of a crossbody bag when I carry around my little one, but when I go out to dinner with friends I will bring it.
I should get one of the scarves to put on the handles, but it is such a lovely bag and has aged very well.