Anyone one else not "feeling it" anymore??

These are gorgeous. I haven't seen them before.

On the subject of feeling the love....I went to CO yesterday and there wasn't one bag that said 'Buy me, buy me.' It's never happened before. In fact, I usually come out with two because I can't make up my mind. Worrying or what??

There seem to be 2 Pandora stockists in Brighton so I might have a look first.

It would probably be best to do this because then you can try the different bracelet sizes on and decide how loose/tight you want it to be when it has varying amounts of beads on it. It will be a nice outing for your lovely Alexza too!

Oh dear - there are at least 3 Pandora stockists and one Troll bead supplier in Brighton. I have a silver Pandora bracelet adorned with a silver owl, a striped green glass bead, a purple enamelled silver one and a flower safety chain. I can already see that I need 2 clips and fancy a monkey and a dangly tulip.

Which of you started this?

I got mine for Christmas, I have the silver chain with gold bead clasp and 3 'silver with yellow' gold beads on it at the mo. I plan to add to it soon though. I suggested Pandora higher up the thread to Rachiem so she could turn her attentions to something other than handbags for a while (or at least until the handbag 'thrill' returns, lol). Off on school run now.....