Anyone one else not "feeling it" anymore??

Lol, I think that you will find that it is very, very easy to spend a lot of money collecting beads once you buy a Pandora. I got a silver bracelet with a gold bead clasp from dp for Christmas :yahoo:. At the mo I have 3 'silver with yellow gold beads' for it. The silver with yellow gold beads are my favourites. The gold beads are also gorgeous but you would spend your bag fund on just a couple of gold beads very quickly, lol....

I plan to get a new bead every now and then. The beauty is that you can spend a little or a lot depending on what 'look' you are after for your bracelet :smile:

I'm thinking of going with a leather bracelet with just a few beads to get me going! I want something that isn't too dressy so i can wear it day to day.

I don't have anything to say that hasn't been said already apart from

Rachie Great Thread - it's taken me a half hour on my exercise bike to read and the time has just flown by. I never thought Reading about Mulberry could help me loose weight and get fitter.

Thanks for the great read girls

I'm thinking of going with a leather bracelet with just a few beads to get me going! I want something that isn't too dressy so i can wear it day to day.

My friend has a chocolate colour leather pandora bracelet. She has a few of the wooden beads on it, a couple of glass beads and a couple of beads with brown stones. It looks great. She wears it most days but she also has a pandora leather necklace and sometimes I see her wearing the beads on that instead. I would the leather necklace strap in the future :smile:

Yeah be careful with the beads too... last year I got a troll bracelet (www.trollbeads.com) you choose your clasp too, they are beautiful mine is a flower. And I said to myself I will just buy a couple of beads to start it off and then just wait and ask for them for christmas/birthday so they hold sentimental value. One lead to another and before I knew it I had 3 beads I couldn't fit on it, absolutely full!

My mum recently bought me a pandora bracelet, the silver one. I wear it everyday at the moment because its new. I have just one bead and 2 clips and have been very restrained so far! Promising myself I will not do what I did last time! Though my troll bracelet is very beautiful finished, I want each bead to mean something to me.

That said I have been toying with the idea of getting an 'all clear' bead on the way from the hospital :graucho:

OOOHHH, have just taken a look at the Pandora jewellery..Lovely, not sure if it's a good idea though, as I'll want it all at once.
Might start a small bracelet off though!

Great news Miss Mabel! You should spoil yourself to a little bead i think. Troll bracelet sounds lovely too. There is a really nice pink glass pandora bead that i like, it has a kind of red/cerise flower on it. I think I might have to give into it soon especially now it would match my Daria Hobo! I might hint to dp that I would like it for valentines......I also like the safety chain/cuff things. There is a silver one with a yellow gold daisy pattern on. Bet it would look ace on your bracelet Miss Mabel........would keep your beads nice and safe too, so very justifiable really, lol.

OOOHHH, have just taken a look at the Pandora jewellery..Lovely, not sure if it's a good idea though, as I'll want it all at once.
Might start a small bracelet off though!

Lol, i can see that the temptation to buy lots o beads would definately be there. I saw a lady last week with a pandora bracelet loaded up with beads that must have cost about 7k in total!! :nuts: It was beautiful though. Lots of ruby, diamond and sapphire beads.

Great News MissMabel (you must feel very relieved).
Ellie, please don't worry that you 'need' to downsize at all - or have to justify your collection. It's totally personal.

Me, having said I ought to downsize, have a small reveal to do when I get around to it!

Watch out for the pandora beads - they are totally addictive ! I have a full silver one with silver and gold beads on, a silver necklace , a pink leather one ( breast cancer ) and 8 glass beads that I swap around on my necklace to match clothing , toying with the idea of a second silver one as there are lots of lovely beads I would like!
PS the leather ones aren't that strong where the silver ones are indestructible !

Ahem sidetracked again ....some more excellent points raised and agree that Mulberry Ellie is perfectly justified in having the bags she has - agree with treating it as a collection/investment and just using a few bags , keeping the rest pristine.
A 'help me downsize thread' would be useful if you want to Ellie but in my mind it would be like splitting the crown jewels and selling off the diamonds because 'one' has too many .....you have a unique and beautiful collection the only thing I would be concerned with is whether it is properly insured and perhaps having the collection appraised ?