Anyone notice your bags?

I'm pretty well-known for my collection of handbags and I take great pride in that. But, on the downside, I feel I have to really live up to my reputation too.

People I know always talk to me about my bags. One lady even brought me a recent article from the NY Times about Goyard bags. She said she read it and thought of me instantly!

<< Which goes to show you that in the real world, most people don't notice your handbags unless you are holding them while you are naked. >>

LOL. Some here have mentioned their Coach and Dooney/Burke purses are the most noticed. I think this is because they are mainstream expensive purses that can be bought at any Dillards. Of course, this is also area-dependent; folks in California appear to be the most label-and status-conscious. I'm in a midsize Midwest city and there are no LV (or Hermes or other extremely high-end purse) stores here, and most people wouldn't know those brands if they tripped over them. Not that I'm criticizing this; I was the same way until I got into purses, and I daresay most of us wouldn't recognize a high-end anything unless we were into it.

But to answer the OP, no, my bags are rarely noticed or commented on unless it's because it's unusual looking, same as any piece of clothing. And it doesn't have to be high-end for that.