Scarves anyone frame their silk scarves? if so how do you do it?

:clap: Would you mind sharing how you framed them yourself? :flowers: TIA!

Where did you order the frames? So hard to find a square frame

Love these!! I’ve been thinking about doing this myself for a long time. Details please?!

Of course! I ordered custom frames and mount from Etsy - quite a lot of options so just went with a seller with good reviews.
Then the most important thing you need is a magnetic tape! You can get them from Amazon and eBay.
- 1z use a pencil to trace the insides of mount on the backing of the frame, making a square
- 2. Stick four strips of the tape on the backing along the outside of the square
- 3. Put the scarf on top, and cut another four strips of the tape, put the magnetic side down to hold the scarf (the sides of scarf are sandwiched between the tapes).
- 4. Carefully lay the mount on top. Then it’s done.
There are some good videos on Chinese social media Red. I’ve attached some pictures here which hopefully help!

884FDDA4-47A1-436F-8577-DE4D03D5077B.jpeg

C8AF8DFE-5AE0-4104-AC76-08EB564E4D9F.jpeg

CCDB8F9A-F7C9-4ACD-84F7-A63BE40EDA95.jpeg

A75DE8BD-DC71-44B4-AEDF-6818A30EB94E.jpeg

Of course! I ordered custom frames and mount from Etsy - quite a lot of options so just went with a seller with good reviews.
Then the most important thing you need is a magnetic tape! You can get them from Amazon and eBay.
- 1z use a pencil to trace the insides of mount on the backing of the frame, making a square
- 2. Stick four strips of the tape on the backing along the outside of the square
- 3. Put the scarf on top, and cut another four strips of the tape, put the magnetic side down to hold the scarf (the sides of scarf are sandwiched between the tapes).
- 4. Carefully lay the mount on top. Then it’s done.
There are some good videos on Chinese social media Red. I’ve attached some pictures here which hopefully help!

View attachment 5643608

View attachment 5643609

View attachment 5643610

View attachment 5643611
Thank you!! Is the custom frame 35” x 35”?

Reactions: TubaMiniKitty
It depends on the thickness of the frame and the width of the mount. The Etsy sellers typically have a guide on how to measure and submit the order. The seller I used asked me to specify the size of the artwork + mount for example

hi, I love your custom frame. If it is okay, can you pm me the link to the etsy seller you use? thanks much

A few from my collection :love:
I'm sure I'm the minority when it comes to H scarves but I actually frame all of mine instead of wearing them. These were all framed professionally but have been sewn down and can be removed if I ever change my mind.
I do have one of the Hermes scarf hanging systems but I much prefer to have them professionally framed.
View attachment 5289887View attachment 5289888View attachment 5289889View attachment 5289890View attachment 5289891
Your framings are amazing! I just got one done using non-glare museum acrylic glass at a local custom framing shop but boy, it was expensive (to me). :yucky:

I haven’t hung it yet. Just picked up yesterday.

IMG_3085.jpeg