Anyone ever purchase at farfetch.com?

I ordered a pair of Chloe boots from FarFetch.com and they arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I also recently ordered Balenciaga wedges, they came from Italy to Florida in 4 days, in the box perfect, I had to return them, got credited within a week. Re-ordered the correct pair and they arrived, although they did not come with a box, only a dustbag. But the shoes were correct and perfect. I've had good luck with them.

Ahhhhhhh. My item just arrived from them today and it went on sale for 40% off!!!!! I am a bit worried here. I've emailed customer service but their hours are only mon-fri..

Its a $600 difference; I'm thinking if they don't credit me the difference I might just return the item. But per farfetch's return policy, I only have 5 days to decide if I want to return the item.

AHHHHHH. What to do? Does anyone here have a similar experience and/or can provide some input?

Ahhhhhhh. My item just arrived from them today and it went on sale for 40% off!!!!! I am a bit worried here. I've emailed customer service but their hours are only mon-fri..

Its a $600 difference; I'm thinking if they don't credit me the difference I might just return the item. But per farfetch's return policy, I only have 5 days to decide if I want to return the item.

AHHHHHH. What to do? Does anyone here have a similar experience and/or can provide some input?

if they want to keep you as a customer they should allow the discount if not return them stating why . I would expect they will do the right thing let us know and good luck :smile:

That's exactly what I thought!! But their respond was that the item was already out of stock so they can't honor the discount because the item was no longer available. I even print screened and showed them it is the EXACT same item I purchased, same link and everything!!! I then contacted the boutique itself and they said the item was not supposed to be on sale. Such bs.

I purchased a hat on farfetch a few months ago, but it was too small, so I ended up returning it. The experience was hassle free and a lot faster than I thought it would be. They use DHL, which does home pick up at no extra cost. Fantastic.

I was apprehensive at first to try ordering from farfetch (Are they authentic? Are the goods insured?), but when I figured out the savings versus buying from my local boutique, I gave in... I placed my order on Wednesday night, and by Monday morning (yesterday ;)) I had my long-lusted-for new red Bottega in my hands!

I'm on bag-abstinence until at least Christmas now, but I'm pretty sure I'll be using farfetch again in the future.

Hubby has dubbed them the 'Amazon.com of luxe' :giggles:

Hi,

I'm new & can't start a thread but when searching for a similar thread to my question I found this so sorry to hijack but has anyone heard of lovey-us? The prices seem to good to be true. Are they known to be dealers in counterfeits?

Can anyone give me a sense of what customs/import fee to US from Europe via Farfetch might be? Their website says:

INFORMATION ON IMPORT DUTIES
Prices are shown as Delivery Duty Paid (DDP). This means that all import duties are included in your order - so the price you see is the price you pay. You will not receive an additional duty bill from the courier to receive your shipment.

But reviews suggest otherwise (and even their own rep seems to acknowledge that this fee is to be expected of US customers).

Is it 10%, more, less?

I hate buying anything without knowing the total cost.

Thanks!