Anyone Ever Buy and/or Sell on Tradesy?

I received the shoes they returned to me from the buyer. Mine were flawless, and now their bottoms are all scratched like they were worn inside the house. They didn't even bother to compare this return with pictures from my listing. Gonna e-mail them, but I doubt they will do anything about it:sad:

I received the shoes they returned to me from the buyer. Mine were flawless, and now their bottoms are all scratched like they were worn inside the house. They didn't even bother to compare this return with pictures from my listing. Gonna e-mail them, but I doubt they will do anything about it:sad:

Also mine were in the box and I got them just with the dust bag, can you imagine???

Jeez. That's scary. The person probably wore them for one night and returned them. Shoes/clothes should only have a shorter return period. They have to consider these things!!!

Reactions: GemsBerry
listing on Ebay for the first time. It's scary and I don't like the shipping feauture, that is one of Tradesy's pro's!
I just got an interested buyer who asked me if it was still available and asked me for my cell number???
Weird.

or if Tradesy "rented" them to their models for fashion shows or whatever they do. heard that before..
Good luck with fighting. It will be helpful if you address to Meghan, head of returns.
yeah, I'm so upset:sad: will try to fight for it, fingers crossed
Meghan assured me that all returns are intact but she confirmed that Tradesy uses them for photoshoots or hosts events. "Hosts events" is especially worrysome, how can shoes be NWT after that?

listing on Ebay for the first time. It's scary and I don't like the shipping feauture, that is one of Tradesy's pro's!
I just got an interested buyer who asked me if it was still available and asked me for my cell number???
Weird.
Tell her you would prefer to do all correspondence through ebay messages. There is no reason to give her your phone number. She probably wants to do something outside of ebay.

Reactions: alwayscoffee89
Tell her you would prefer to do all correspondence through ebay messages. There is no reason to give her your phone number. She probably wants to do something outside of ebay.

I said that and then they said this...

Glad to hear back from you. Consider it sold to me by ending the auction, I'm interested in buying the item for my friend in overseas for a Birthday gift. I will offer you $550 USD including shipping fees:I will need your P-a-y-P-a-l Email & Item number of the listing on ebay to make payment now.
Send it directly to my box that is written below.

Thanks.
[email protected]

is this legit??