Anyone else NEVER wear their hair up?

i never wear my hair up. my hair was always short b/c my dad doesn't let me keep it hair long. he thinks it looks messy. i finally grew my long hair, a bit longer than shoulder for my sr. year in high school, but i never got used to seeing myself with my hair up. my dh says i look nice my hair up but i never put it up, not at home, not for going out, not for tennis or anything else.

I NEVER wear it down! My hair (currently waist level) is too long to wear down. It's always up in the home, outside etc. Hair naturally falls out and I dislike seeing my long hair on the floor etc. Also, if I left it loose my kids would always be tugging at it. Furthermore, if left loose my hair goes all bushy, messy and notty (dunno if that's a real word LOL).

In my carefree days as a uni student I left it down but not anymore!

same with me!

i think the last time i wore it down was ten years ago in high school!

my hair is just too long and 'light' in texture, its got no weight to it. so it gets frizzy and wont settle in any kind of style and i just dont like the feeling of hair everywhere.

plus i think my face looks better with the hair creating an upward angle.

Mee too, NEVER wear my hair up, even in Yoga class I just kinda let it go all over the place and it's to my waist...... It hurts to pull it up though.....

It's better for your hair to leave it down. More hair fall out when you pull it up, especially the front of your head. I also don't like leaving a kink in my hair.

Me too, I only put my hair up for bed! haha, or around the house. Having it down always feels like I'm making the best choice for a hair style, I don't know why. Like wearing it any other way for me would be pointless because it doesn't look as nice. It's weird how I think of it on myself though I guess.
it's funny though because the only alternative styles I use are either the way it's parted or flipped back, or maybe even trying waves haha.