Anyone else NEVER wear their hair up?

When I am at home and not going anywhere, it's always up, but I NEVER wear it up outside of the house. Even if I were going to run a marathon, I'd find a cute way to keep at least part of it down or wear a hat and cute earrings to distract, but never just up slicked back all the way. The only time I've worn it up was in a fashion show I walked in at school, and even then I really tried hard to not have to wear it that way, but they insisted. The shape of my face is not flattering in my opinion to have all of my hair pulled tight off of my face.

wow, this is really neat! I didn't know I wasn't the only one and I'm glad I have so much company!

I like how my hair looks down, too. I feel like I look best with it down. I feel like it's more fitting to me down rather than up in some way. I've thought about experimenting with it only half up, like the top part, although still... it never looks right unless I'm holding it where I want it.

I guess I am the odd one out, I never wear my hair down! I think its because I am waiting until I can afford to cut it all off - I look so much better with short hair!

I wear mine down because I am trying to grow it long and I heard that using a scunci or hair tie can break the hair!

I asked my stylist that before and she said only if you wear it up constantly, and tight. She said you can wear it up, just don't pull it tight, use an "ouchless" elastic, and don't wear it up for an extended amount of time.

I have recently started wearing my hair down a lot more & I keep getting compliments on it but sometimes I just get a bit annoyed having it on the back of my neck and so I scoop it up into a chignon using a couple of pins & it stays really well.

I almost always wear mine up. I have long curly hair and mine just looks more professional up. Sometimes I will leave the house with it down for work, but it always ends up in a loose bun by mid day! Usually the only time I wear it down is if I'm going out or doing something special with my husband. It just gets in the way!

Julie

I usually can't because my hair is SO FRICKING THICK - lol!!
but even when I do go thru the hassle of tying my hair, I don't like how my shorter layers always fall loose and in the end it just frustrates me to the point I take the pony out!!

I used to NEVER wear my hair up--I hated it, but then I stupidly cut side bangs into my hair and at first I really loved them....then I just hated them...they are so unruley!!!!! So I just pull it up until they grow it... I don't have that much longer to go until they are grown out, tho...then my hair goes back down!!!!

(off subject again....LVBabyDoll...why do you have to have cupcakes in ur signature?? It always makes me SO hungry!!! LOL!!! They look delish!!!

sorry .... back to topic :shame: