Anyone Collecting Tokidoki Toys & Qees

There better be lol. I would buy mine right now but I'm supposed to umm save some money. I'm doing my hair on Friday so yeahh hahah...that's gonna be a good $80 just to retouch, highlight & cut.

I can't get over how expensive it is to get hair colored. I had just a color rinse done and it cost $80. It washed out in only a couple of weeks. Total waste. I'm just keeping mine my natural color now after growing out my blonde highlights.

Yikes. I dunno, my real hair color is jet black...and now if I go back to it, it looks too harsh against my skin. It makes me look really pale so that's why I need my highlights.

i save money by coloring my own hair...its nowhere near professional like the salons, but its still as good.. its quite expensive to get your hair done..

Jessaka: ha i wouldnt have known your hair was black!...the hair color you have on looks natural to me :lol: ...i have jet black hair too..just dye it to copperish red (you can see it when the sun hits)

Yikes. I dunno, my real hair color is jet black...and now if I go back to it, it looks too harsh against my skin. It makes me look really pale so that's why I need my highlights.

I have dark brown hair against pale skin and I did have blonde highlights put in a few years back. I loved how it looked but it was a pain just to comb my hair since it is so long. It really dried out my hair. I finally got it all grown out now and I'm back to being completely brunette. But it helped to have the highlights to warm my face up a little bit. Now I look like a ghost, ha! ha!
I don't know if I will ever do it again?

I think you need to go somewhere where they really know what they're doing. I'm not saying it's bad to do your hair at home, because it is sort of worth it to do it that way. I'm just saying certain salons have real professionals and others have posers. I went to one in Ewa Beach (not naming names) but this girl BURNED my hair. She stripped it of its natural oils and she OVERPROCESSED it so that my hair was breaking, literally. I went there only because my real stylists were busy and I wanted it NOW, ya know? So, I learned my lesson. Go to who you know is really PROFESSIONAL and really good..and not TOO expensive. I have gay guys do my hair, they're amazing.

vmasters, i tried dying it black last year around this time and it was horrid. i wanted to rip it off my hair and i did it a few days before my birthday :sad:

Long black hair is beautiful - if you're not too pale with it hahah. I wish I could pull it off.

My hair gets oily fast though...ugh. Anyone know any good remedy for oil scalps that peel...so funny its not dry but it peels...