Anyone Collecting Tokidoki Toys & Qees

on qeester, the meomi is available but the sahara is coming soon, that's what i get. but they would be too cute in big & are def. a must-have for me.

i finally got my Sandy last week & now i have them all -- Sandy, Sabochan, Cactus Love, Mozzarella & all the Minions. They're just so cute all together & w/the Circus Punk, 4 of the Trexis, & my 8inch Lesportsac Qee, & 4 Dunnys, it's lookin like a pretty good toy collection! :wlae:

I'm gonna work on those other 8inches & the Ningyo next...

i just got my 6" circus punk today :yahoo: I really want the bigger one but alas no money whenever it pops up and that isn't often either :sad: I emailed qeester about the sahara but they haven't responded yet :sad: I really want one...

Man, hope springs eternal on eBay.

"Hey, I have a broken pop bottle, let's put it on eBay for $40!" I guess all these people would be total failures if they ever had a yard sale, too.

"How much for that used box of kleenex? $10!"

on qeester, the meomi is available but the sahara is coming soon, that's what i get. but they would be too cute in big & are def. a must-have for me.

i finally got my Sandy last week & now i have them all -- Sandy, Sabochan, Cactus Love, Mozzarella & all the Minions. They're just so cute all together & w/the Circus Punk, 4 of the Trexis, & my 8inch Lesportsac Qee, & 4 Dunnys, it's lookin like a pretty good toy collection! :wlae:

I'm gonna work on those other 8inches & the Ningyo next...

Did you see the listing for the little Meomi qee on ebay for $40, that is way to high... Congrats on completing the Toki toys, I'm collecting the 8 inch qee's to, have you pre order the Adios and Ciao Ciao toy also?