Anyone Collecting Tokidoki Toys & Qees

Lol, so did anyone on this chat get the 8 inch Qee on the webite I listed? They showed the Qee available since Monday, but after no luck and all locations advising they can't order more, since there was only 500 made, I gave in and purchased it at the higher amount and I guess also the last one at Tokidoki.it.... I just wanted to make sure I did get it.

Ok one last place- but nothing yet and the box would be slightly squashed it is going to sell for $80... at qeester.com look under the 8 inch Qee, that have other cute qees but no other small tokidoki toys, they have the meomi 8 inch qee also available, I had to order that... fyi the shipping is from Seattle and not to bad, they offer signature required option also, so your package just wont be left at your door... hope this helps

My bastardino and popeletina aren't a part of the "Love" set so mine are in separate boxes..therefore having separate homes, separate $$$, separate beds, separate everything...so they must have had a huge fight in order to stay so separate when some other people have the LOVE set! :graucho:

OMG...I never thought of that...you're a genius!! MY grandparents had separate bedrooms and they were so in :heart: but as they got older it got harder for them to share a bed b/c of their different aches and pains...:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: mine aren't divorced at all...just elderly!!!! :love: