Anyone Collecting Tokidoki Toys & Qees

ahh, im trying to wait for a good sale on both the soya and choco on ebay, but I should just buy them from tenacious before they sell out and i gotta buy them both for 73878w475489e78w9 million dollars.

mozzarella got cheaper though, i wanted to get one about 2 months ago but it was 30-36$ + about 15-20$ shipping, now i managed to score 2 for 21$ each and 17$ shipping for both :wlae: i'm so happy :nuts:

tokidoki lover- i see ALOT of moofias on ebay for about 3$ starting bid, i saw 1 choco atleast, most of them end up at about 6$ i think :yes:

im bidding on one, and i just saw a bin for 5.00 for soya, so of course I scooped that one up!! Just one away from the whole set!! Lord knows why it took me so long!!

Now I just need sabochan and then I have all of the sets!! (except for the super huuuuge qees and the weird vinyls with the ball head ninja things) what are they called?

hmpf, trexi ? they are cute, atleast the one that looks like sandy. :heart:

i don't like the sabochan one at all :yucky: sandy is cute though.
i need them both to complete the cactus set, and i don't have the dunny either :Push: but shipping on ebay is always like 10$ for this one tiny toy.

yes, thats it! the trexi!! they are going for insane amounts over here!! like, 40 bucks! I think they are cute but not that cute!!

I love sabochan!! hes all pink and spikey and awesome. I just need him and I have sandy and the love set, so I would have all the cactus friends.

yes, thats it! the trexi!! they are going for insane amounts over here!! like, 40 bucks! I think they are cute but not that cute!!

I love sabochan!! hes all pink and spikey and awesome. I just need him and I have sandy and the love set, so I would have all the cactus friends.

which trexi are you talking about? :confused1: the blind box ones?

yesssss. that's one of the things I like about him, he's so cool.

395869037_8b6c390c99_o.jpg
Awwwwwwwww! I did ok with my next minion, even if it wasn't Low Fat...Soya! :biggrin: