Anyone bought from Pierotucci?

Kellybag said:
They are handmade bags out of Florence, Italy. Just wondered if anyone has purchased from them?
If yes, how is the quality? Any feedback to share?
I bought one of their bags and received it last week. They were great to work with - I received free shipping, and the company sent a UPS tracking number so I didn't have to wonder where my bag was - I could see for myself. :lol: Shipping was quick, too. It was less than a week between giving them my money and opening that big box. :amuse:

The quality is wonderful, the leather is beautiful and the bag is gorgeous. I apologize to anyone/everyone who's tired of seeing this bag (I posted pics in another thread) but here it is:

pierotucci.jpg

I've only had it for a few days, but I've already gotten more compliments on this bag than any of my others. :love:

abandonedimages said:
I remember when you posted that bag in another thread as well, and it's so gorgeous! I love the yellow Coach in the back too! Pierotucci, huh? I thought it was a Birkin at first glance.
Thank you! Yes, I love it. :love: The Coach tote is another of my favorites. I'd love to have it in a rainbow of colors! It's nice and big but not too big, and it hangs perfectly in the crook of my arm. Here's a better picture. The green one is a Cole Haan. I carried it for St. Patrick's Day. :lol:

coachcoleh.jpg

wickedassin said:
Very pretty! Is that the yellow? Could you take photos of the inside of the bag when you get a chance? Thanks!
Thank you! It's the tobacco one. I think it looks a little lighter because of the camera flash. If it helps, the yellow Coach in the background is about the same color as the smiley icons, maybe a teeny bit brighter. The Pierotucci is about the same color as a perfectly roasted turkey. :lol: Sorry, the husband is cooking a turkey breast for dinner and it smells so good that it's all I can think of. :shame:

foxmonkey said:
Thank you! Yes, I love it. The Coach tote is another of my favorites. I'd love to have it in a rainbow of colors! It's nice and big but not too big, and it hangs perfectly in the crook of my arm. Here's a better picture. The green one is a Cole Haan. I carried it for St. Patrick's Day.

You have such great taste foxmonkey! Sorry, but can I ask where you got that Coach?

So Pierotucci.com has some nice leather goods, and one of their bags is like the identical twin of a Birkin [http://www.pierotucci.com/usa/product/cg/l$usa/dept%5Fid$10102/pf%5Fid$3926%5F30%2DBU/results.html] -

3926_30-BU_g1.jpg

3926_30-BU_g4.jpg

3926_30-BU_g3.jpg

- only for a lot less. I've heard Pierotucci is trustworthy and members have bought from them before (that's how I found the site actually), but how is it that I've never heard any one make this comparison before? If you like the style of the Birkin why not just get this bag for a lot less? Is it due to different material make up maybe?