Anyone bought from Pierotucci?

beauxgoris said:
So now that you've had the bag for a while - i'm interested to hear how it's held up.
TIA :flowers:
So far, so good. :amuse: I haven't carried it constantly since I bought it, but so far, it's holding up nicely! I think I carried it exclusively for about a month before I started switching on and off with other bags.

I'd be surprised if it turned out to be any less sturdy than other bags I own in that price range (650.00 - 700.00). The stitches are still firmly in place, the handles are still on the bag and the dye hasn't rubbed off the leather.

It's a well-made bag and I'm starting to contemplate my next purchase. I'm just trying to decide what color I want! :P

abandonedimages said:
You have such great taste foxmonkey! Sorry, but can I ask where you got that Coach?
I'm sorry I didn't see this back when it was posted! I bought the Coach at TJ Maxx here in town. You know I nabbed it as soon as I saw it on the rack! Good thing too, because another woman saw it in my hand and said if she'd seen it first, it would have been hers. :lol:

I ordered a custom bag from PieroTucci and it arrived today. Let me say that their customer service is second to none! They even called me to make sure I ordered the right size after I ordered a bag in a different size than I had previously e-mailed a question about...and they covered shipping and customs fees!

The bag is GORGEOUS, and the quality is AMAZING! I have a lot of high end bags (Chloe, Marc Jacobs, Balenciaga, Hogan, Gucci) and I can honestly say that I am tremendously impressed with the quality. I would definitely order from them again...I am already thinking about a light color for spring of next year!

And it holds a ton of stuff! I have the 35cm "B" and I can carry all my usual stuff plus a hard glasses case, a good-sized book, and a thick magazine with room to spare!

Attachments

• outsidefrontclosed.jpg
    outsidefrontclosed.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 799
  • outsidebackclosed.jpg
    outsidebackclosed.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 690
  • topopen.jpg
    topopen.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 754
Kind of off topic but I noticed that they also sell Moschino (I admit I am eyeing one of the bags). Do any of you have any experience buying non-Pierotucci bags from their store? I am rather new to online bag shopping and I am always worried that I may purchase a fake accidentally.

ET...Wow! I am so glad you purchased a bag and you found it to be of amazing quality. What means a great deal to me is the sharp customer service they have. They seemed to really follow your actions to catch any errors before they cost money. I remember I had questions for them and an Angelo was amazing all around.

I have been back to their site and they have some gorgeous new bags that are catching my eye as well. I am sure I will have lots of questions...are you ready???

Most importantly, it is a beautiful bag and I can't be happier for you! CHEERS!!! Congratulations and I am so glad it was a super experience.

All good thing s come from Italy...especially leather goods.

Sure...feel free to contact me with any questions! No problem! :wlae:

Kellybag said:
ET...Wow! I am so glad you purchased a bag and you found it to be of amazing quality. What means a great deal to me is the sharp customer service they have. They seemed to really follow your actions to catch any errors before they cost money. I remember I had questions for them and an Angelo was amazing all around.

I have been back to their site and they have some gorgeous new bags that are catching my eye as well. I am sure I will have lots of questions...are you ready???

Most importantly, it is a beautiful bag and I can't be happier for you! CHEERS!!! Congratulations and I am so glad it was a super experience.

All good thing s come from Italy...especially leather goods.

ETenebris said:
I ordered a custom bag from PieroTucci and it arrived today. Let me say that their customer service is second to none! They even called me to make sure I ordered the right size after I ordered a bag in a different size than I had previously e-mailed a question about...and they covered shipping and customs fees!

The bag is GORGEOUS, and the quality is AMAZING! I have a lot of high end bags (Chloe, Marc Jacobs, Balenciaga, Hogan, Gucci) and I can honestly say that I am tremendously impressed with the quality. I would definitely order from them again...I am already thinking about a light color for spring of next year!

And it holds a ton of stuff! I have the 35cm "B" and I can carry all my usual stuff plus a hard glasses case, a good-sized book, and a thick magazine with room to spare!
Wow, that's absolutely beautiful! I've been trying to decide which color to get next; after seeing your pictures, I think I'm going for a black one. Just beautiful. :love:

Congratulations! I'm envious. :lol:

Foxmonkey, I am not a fan of black bags, but I LOVE this one! I definitely think black would be a great choice for you! Especially with that camel coat! I have a camel coat...maybe I should get a pic of the bag and coat together! But some of the colors are fabulous, too...it's SO hard to choose! Luckily, the prices are reasonable enough that we can build a collection without having to sell a kidney. :lol:

Wow, I just stumbled on this thread for the first time. Congrats ETenebris, your bag looks fabulous! Yours too, foxmonkey! They both look so well made and sturdy, enjoy them!!