Anyone been to cuffs in cleveland, OH area (H boutique)?

A small Picotin in Feu, a few Evelynes, an adorable blue mini-Halzan, a gorgeous brown swift Massai Cut are what I recall in terms of bags. Oodles of bracelets, some interesting nice wallets.

Staff wise, the young lady was only in her second day there last week and admitted to not knowing much when I asked about things...in training, I would say. A middle-aged woman, didn't get her name, helped out in the H department and was very knowledgeable.

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
A small Picotin in Feu, a few Evelynes, an adorable blue mini-Halzan, a gorgeous brown swift Massai Cut are what I recall in terms of bags. Oodles of bracelets, some interesting nice wallets.

Staff wise, the young lady was only in her second day there last week and admitted to not knowing much when I asked about things...in training, I would say. A middle-aged woman, didn't get her name, helped out in the H department and was very knowledgeable.
I just made my first trip there. That mini blue halzan was absolutely adorable!!

Reactions: jellyv
Any updates on what's there? Hubby and I would LOVE to get a B30 there for my 35th birthday. I have purchase history from San Fran and Houston, but since this is a privately owned store, not sure if that'll help.

Anyone ever purchased a B there?

Any updates on what's there? Hubby and I would LOVE to get a B30 there for my 35th birthday. I have purchase history from San Fran and Houston, but since this is a privately owned store, not sure if that'll help.

Anyone ever purchased a B there?

The privately-owned franchises are not on the same computer system as the corporate-owned boutiques. They can't see your purchase history and the corporate boutiques can't see their inventory.

Reactions: Hermezzy
So today DH, my little toddler, and I went to peek at the little H store in Chagrin Halls, Ohio, and to get myself a Twilly to brighten up my Kelly. This would be our first time there.

I walked in and immediately saw an Evelyn tpm in Feu (I think), Halzan mini, 2 Garden Parties, 2 Toolboxes (one in beautiful Gris T), and a B30 in Blue Agate with a small "Reserved" sign next to in. I didn't go OoooH ahhh like a kid in a candy store, I kept my cool and just focused on what I came in for. There were more bags but mommy brain can't remember. But mind you, this H store was small- but it was highly effective!!! The 2 SAs there were so sweet and so attentive that I impulsively added a Kelly DT bracelet on top of the Twilly. She asked if I shopped there before, and I said I just moved here and only shopped at corporate stores- but the selection here was lovely and I can't wait to come back to really look (toddler was getting fussy).

Then when the SA was putting my things away, I casually mentioned "Ooh this B is reserved?" SA sweetly replied, "yes, would you like to give me your name and number in case another came in?" She continued to say that these bags are usually pritotized for customers etc. etc. (I translated this to meaning local customers.)

She asked for my preferences, I said B30, etain, greys in general, togo, last option Noir, etc....She said what if it were Clemence....I said, not sure..worried about sagging. She said "well you can always come in and take a look first and then decide, at this size, they don't sag as much as the B35." (Is this true?)

Anyways, I left feeling hopeful about getting my first B here and super happy with today's purchase overall. Not sure if I'm reading too much into this B thing though....what do you guys think??? Is this how the "putting your name on a list" process works? Or does this sound hopeful?

Gaaahhh