Anybody who is buying or has bought the "By The Way" bag?

authenticplease and lesAdrets - thank you! I live in Canada, though, and don't like making big purchases online ... the selection here is a lot poorer than in the States for sure. Will have to haul some stuff back when I make the trip south this fall!

Oh my word! Just came across this beauty this week and it's everything I could ever want in a bag. I was adamant I wasn't going to buy any handbags this year, but that Turtledove colour is calling my name!!

The studs don't dig into me whether I carry it on my arm, crossbody or on the shoulder ...not sure what you mean ...

Hi ... Thanks! I'm not sure either - I was reading this review on the Nordstrom site which mentioned it. The reviewer didn't notice a problem till she wire the bag (vs trying it on) so I was hoping some folks who owned the bag could weigh in. The review is for the small (piccolo) size - maybe that has something to do with it?

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/fendi-b...m_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_1_C

Hi ... Thanks! I'm not sure either - I was reading this review on the Nordstrom site which mentioned it. The reviewer didn't notice a problem till she wire the bag (vs trying it on) so I was hoping some folks who owned the bag could weigh in. The review is for the small (piccolo) size - maybe that has something to do with it?

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/fendi-b...m_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_1_C

I have the small (piccolo) size and this doesn't happen to me no matter how I carry it. Also, the studs aren't actually all that sharp or pointy.

Hope this helps!

Squeeeeeeee!

FendiByTheWay.jpg

Only on my 2nd day with my piccolo, but I'm not having this problem either :smile: