Gilt Group

Gilt's just one of the best sample sale site out there (even though they customer service is so so). If you think it's too fragmented, just shop the one site(s) that appeal to you and you don't have to deal with the clutter of going through tons of stuff you don't want to see.

nope, no email from them. I got a kate spade bag from them once, but no emails. you may want to email their customer service or call just to be sure it was an error and not someone using your info to buy stuff.

Yes, I freaked when I got the email about London Thomas cufflinks I purchased - which I DID NOT! I called them and they said this email was sent in error to all their members by mistake, and they assured me that my card would not be charged.

^well as long as they acknowledged they made the error, everything should be ok

would check the cc to see if a charge appears just to be on the safe side..

one can't be too blase about these "so called errors"..

I got two. One saying we're sorry, here come your items.
Then maybe an hr later (didn't have time to call since I didn't find this out until after work) apologizing for the first email, saying do not fear we're not charging you.

Good thing I don't have my CC details stored.

yep, got the same email, what in the world were they doing? ha, at first I thought they were talking about handcuffs, now i see it's cufflinks! well, I've been down with the flu, so I thought I was delirious!