Gilt Group

lil_peanut

Orange Lotus FTW
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
Hi All, I got an email saying my clothes shipped out on Jan. 6th but I've yet to receive the package. They didn't provide a tracking number. I haven't contacted them yet, but is this typical? Or, am I being too impatient? I'm in CA, if that matters.
Thanks!

I need to return a dress I just bought from Gilt Groupe. I accidently snapped the plastic stem that holds the sales tag when taking off the dress...has anyone ever had any problem returning something w/o the tag to Gilt? It was a complete accident, but I feel so stupid!

Thanks, I was thinking that, but I'm worried they may not let me return it at all...what really makes me feel dumb is that the dress looks hideous on me...I mean, what I was thinking buying a puffy sleeve creation, I just don't know...I would appreciate any real life experiences people have in this situation!

No, a lot is NOT final sale. Of course, things like intimates, swimwear, etc are. There is a full list on the website.

The dress I bought is eligible for return, but not sure if they will allow it if the tag is not attached....I'm usually so careful, but somehow the tag just popped off!!