Any thoughts on Rebecca Minkoff bags?

stewartsdsu

I got my Balenciaga!
O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
I recently discovered Rebecca Minkoff bags and I really like them. She has a new Matinee bag coming out, which I really like. Any thought's on her bags?

I'm addicted to RM's bags. Her Morning After, simply put, will be an icon (if not already). It's so simple, different, classy, lasts forever. I feel like I can take bag out of the closet today, next month and 4 years from now. And RM over-do herself each time she designs a new bag.

I'm a registrant at delcina.com and was told that a pre-order on the Matinee is coming....yummmy!!!! From what I see, it's HOT HOT HOT.

In the closet:
Morning After in Choco
Morning After in White/white perf
Hobo in Dark Choco

Love! My only concern is that the Morning After might be a little too trendy, what with Colie on "Real World" carrying it around and all. But what I love is that instead of resting on that one style, she's built a really interesting collection.

The new stuff looks awesome, and I'm psyched for my navy tote. The girl sure can throw a sample sale! :tup:

I really like them, but considering that I found out the fact that they use to cost significantly less makes me want to only get it when I can find a deal - and darn I missed out on the Delcina deal!

^I agree. That's the way I dress, so I think the morning after is perfect for me. I plan to use it as more of a travel/school bag because of its size. The chocolate I ordered is arriving tomorrow. I hope the color is as rich in person as it is online!

Do those with the MA and mini-MA primarily carry it by hand over the arm? I tried each of them on over the shoulder and found the mini to be comfortable (without a coat) the regular MA to be too deep to feel comfortable.

I got caught in the rain with my morning after in chocolate... I am pleased to say the leather held up wonderfully and there is absolutely no sign of water drops on the bag.

I just received my MA bag from the sample sale in navy. I like the color and the size of the bag is great, but I wish you could wear it over the shoulder. It won't go over your shoulder if you have a coat on.