Any thoughts on Rebecca Minkoff bags?

i don't care for bags that have two sets of handles. i don't know why, but it's always bothered me.... especially in the case of the rider, because one set of handles is too small and the other strap is too long.

I decided to report back after having my RM morning after in chocolate for a few weeks. I took the bag to Australia with me as a carry on. It was filled full and lugged around with my laptop and/or my camera and lenses. Plus a heavy guide book. It also spent a good amount of time under airplane seats. I went to the Sydney Opera House for a concert and I used it to carry my dress and heels to change into. I even took it to the store and loaded my purchases in it. I am happy to say that it is a great bag and is holding up wonderfully. The leather is very soft but tough (no scratches or water marks from rain). I am very happy I bought the bag. I love how it looks great nearly empty or very full. I can wear a shirt, sweater, and coat and it fits over my shoulder (snug but comfortable and secure). I just thought this info would be helpful for anyone who may be considering this bag.

Nice review :smile: I ended up buying the MA after trying to decide between the MA and the MA mini. I guess it was the sale at shopbop that made my mind up for me. Waiting for it to arrive in the mail now...

OOOH had to share! I had heard a few weeks ago that there was a code you could actually use to get 10% off any Rebecca Minkoff bag when you type "catalina" at checkout on their website. It worked!
I just got my first one for the season!
Fall is fabuloso! Has anybody checked it out??

Oof! Love the Matinee in blue suede!

Does the Catalina code still work, or anyone know when these bags'll go on sale (i.e. sample sale)? I'd love to get one, but for fear of my boyfriend leaving me...

hi there!
yeah, it does still work from what i heard. i am hoping the "catalina" code will work thru fall! how great would that be! yeah love the Matinee in blue suede! let me know if it worked for you still!

i am sooo excited!!! i have been obsessing over the morning after bag for WEEKS...if not months...and i JUST submitted my order off of shopbop!! i got the navy! a bit adventurous for me since i have never had a navy bag before but i am trying to break away from my brown bag obsessions. anyway i thought i'd share the excitement and ask if anyone else has the navy and what they think of it!!

I HAVE THE RM MINI NIKKI AND THE REG NIKKI BOTH IN BLACK WITH SILVER HARWARE. CRAZY I KNOW BUT DO NOT CARE LOVE THE BAG SO MUCH I HAD TO HAVE BOTH JUST A BIT DIFFERENT IN SIZE. THE GREATEST BAG I HAVE EVER HAD!!! THE LEATHER IS AWESOME.:smile::smile:

Mystique13, you are not the only crazy one. I got two regular size Nikki's, one in royal with gold hardward and one in blue with silver hardware. I was debating about which one to keep, but loved both too much and decided to keep both... heheheh:P