Any thoughts on Rebecca Minkoff bags?

loveitwantit

May 10, 2007
California
I'm addicted to RM's bags. Her Morning After, simply put, will be an icon (if not already). It's so simple, different, classy, lasts forever. I feel like I can take bag out of the closet today, next month and 4 years from now. And RM over-do herself each time she designs a new bag.

I'm a registrant at delcina.com and was told that a pre-order on the Matinee is coming....yummmy!!!! From what I see, it's HOT HOT HOT.

In the closet:
Morning After in Choco
Morning After in White/white perf
Hobo in Dark Choco

kachesle

Mar 15, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Love! My only concern is that the Morning After might be a little too trendy, what with Colie on "Real World" carrying it around and all. But what I love is that instead of resting on that one style, she's built a really interesting collection.

The new stuff looks awesome, and I'm psyched for my navy tote. The girl sure can throw a sample sale! :tup:

zeitgeist4

I live for bags.
Jun 12, 2006
SF Bay Area
I have the Morning After Mini coming in the mail today, so I like them. :P

I think the Morning After and its little sister are classic yet stylish.

katheryn

O.G.
Jul 19, 2006
^I agree. That's the way I dress, so I think the morning after is perfect for me. I plan to use it as more of a travel/school bag because of its size. The chocolate I ordered is arriving tomorrow. I hope the color is as rich in person as it is online!

citychris

O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
Do those with the MA and mini-MA primarily carry it by hand over the arm? I tried each of them on over the shoulder and found the mini to be comfortable (without a coat) the regular MA to be too deep to feel comfortable.

katheryn

O.G.
Jul 19, 2006
I got caught in the rain with my morning after in chocolate... I am pleased to say the leather held up wonderfully and there is absolutely no sign of water drops on the bag.

chicken

Mar 2, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
I just received my MA bag from the sample sale in navy. I like the color and the size of the bag is great, but I wish you could wear it over the shoulder. It won't go over your shoulder if you have a coat on.