Chanel Fine Jewelry

I'm interested in getting a Camellia necklace, but the white agate necklace is Y-shape (not my type).

attachment.php

I went to Chanel fine jewelry boutique yesterday.
An SA told me that there will be new Camellia collection in May.
Can't wait to see the swatch, does anyone have any info? TIA;)

I'm interested in getting a Camellia necklace, but the white agate necklace is Y-shape (not my type).
attachment.php

I went to Chanel fine jewelry boutique yesterday.
An SA told me that there will be new Camellia collection in May.
Can't wait to see the swatch, does anyone have any info? TIA;)

While I was shopping at Chanel today, I saw the Camelia necklace and just fell in love it. I just wanted to see how you guys felt about the Chanel fine jewelry line. Is it worth it or not? The price of this necklace is $7,400. Also, I love VCA as well, so please feel free to suggest items that are comparable in design and price. Thanks as always! :hugs:

Attachments

• chanel-camelia-necklace-profile.jpg
    chanel-camelia-necklace-profile.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 2,338
I love chanel fine jewellery! I don't own any but I have seen it IRL and I think it is worth it for both the quality and design. the stars line is beautiful but the camelia is so classic chanel. I would love to own one of the camelia rings someday!

I really like Chanel fine jewerly! It is expensive, but good quality in terms of diamond quality. Mainly I think you buy it for the design. As expensive as the costume jewelry is getting I think the fine jewelry is a relatively good deal. That is a beautiful necklace you listed, what is the total carat weight? That is something I tend to look at personally.