Chanel Fine Jewelry

I have a few pieces of Chanel fine jewelry too. I probably have a Chanel fine jewelry catalog with the information about the diamond weight and quality somewhere. I'll try to remember to take a look this evening.

I have the same camila ring and my center stone was 0.3 carat ( i think there are three sizes). at the time when i purchased it it was around 5400. It's very pretty and I still wear it everyday.

I love the double star ring w/diamonds. . .I think calisnoopy has it. It's gorgeous! I first saw it on my friend's SiL and she wore is beautifully :cloud9: She said when she got it . . .probably 10 years ago, it was $3k. I wish I could get it for that price now! haha!

I have a few Chanel fine jewelry pieces and the diamonds are beautiful and they hold up well.

I have a few pieces of Chanel fine jewelry too. I probably have a Chanel fine jewelry catalog with the information about the diamond weight and quality somewhere. I'll try to remember to take a look this evening.

I have the same camila ring and my center stone was 0.3 carat ( i think there are three sizes). at the time when i purchased it it was around 5400. It's very pretty and I still wear it everyday.
I would love to see some pics if anyone is willing to share:smile:

Thanks everyone for your replies! I would also love to see some pics. It's good to hear that their pieces are well made and have been purchased by quite a few people on this forum.

I really like Chanel fine jewerly! It is expensive, but good quality in terms of diamond quality. Mainly I think you buy it for the design. As expensive as the costume jewelry is getting I think the fine jewelry is a relatively good deal. That is a beautiful necklace you listed, what is the total carat weight? That is something I tend to look at personally.

I had a chance to call Chanel today and here are the details of the necklace. The necklace comes in two different center stone sizes, .15 and .30 carat. It is surrounded by .60 carat (about 64) small diamonds. All the diamonds are F - G color and clarity wise, they are VVS1 and/or VVS2. It comes in 18K white gold and it's made in Paris.

While I was shopping at Chanel today, I saw the Camelia necklace and just fell in love it. I just wanted to see how you guys felt about the Chanel fine jewelry line. Is it worth it or not? The price of this necklace is $7,400. Also, I love VCA as well, so please feel free to suggest items that are comparable in design and price. Thanks as always! :hugs:

I love VCA as well, but you can't get anything similar to that for $7400 at VCA. It's really beautiful though!

Sigh, I just called the Chanel boutique - the Comete ring is now $8500!!! :faint: 18 kt wg with .65 carats of diamonds . . .I don't really think it's worth it!

:shocked: Thanks, kohl. That ring is awesome, but the price is high. That's the reason I started this thread because I wanted to see how people felt about spending a certain amount on their jewelry. Whether it is worth it to buy there or at other jewelry houses.

I love VCA as well, but you can't get anything similar to that for $7400 at VCA. It's really beautiful though!

I figured but just wanted to ask in case I'm missing out on other possibilities. :P