Any of you ladies care to take a look at my cute puffer fish?

Thank you everyone! I agree, puffer fish are super cute that's why I got them. I only like "small" fish. So any species with the word "dwarf" in front of it is golden to me. Ironically, I actually think fish are kind of gross when they get too big because then you see all the scales and what not! LOL!! Hence, why I like "dwarf" fish.

zoesma: I know what you mean about not being able to do a saltwater tank, it's a lot of work!! And the fish are like $50 a pop, so if they die, there goes $50 down the drain!

If you have the time and patience (and of course the funds lol) I would definitely opt for a saltwater tank! They take a lot of work, but they are that much more beautiful when you finally get an established tank!

I love looking at my fish tanks, ITA that they are relaxing to look at. One of my favorite past times is going to aquariums and watching the fish!

Here is my tank. Yes those are CDs in the behind the tank!! Apparently one of the clips for the heater fell down onto the ground of the tank as well.

FIshies.jpg

Omg that angel fish IS giant!! LOL!!

LOL!!!! I LOVE the Easter Island head!!! It reminds me of the movie Night at the Museum "You Dum Dum give me gum gum!!" LOL!!

Lol thanks Lo!! I wish I had a doggie of my own though, but until then, my puffers and betta have been keeping me busy.

I just fed them 15 minutes ago and they're SUPER fat right now. I love it.

I want to show you a close up of how they look in real life, as well as another picture to show you just how small these guys really are. But don't be fooled by their miniature size, these little guys are super aggressive and have a lot of personality!

I think they're funny looking creatures, their mouths are always open and their eyes are so big. You can see their eyes look in different directions, it's really cute actually.

Attachments

• pea puffer.jpg
    pea puffer.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 496
  • puffer size.jpg
    puffer size.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 683
Last edited:
Puffers are the cutest. I have a Figure 8 Puffer, his name is Puff, because I'm not too original.... anyway.

I bought him at Petco, because he was so stinking cute, and came up to the front of the tank like a puppy. I got him home, and started do a bunch of research on him.... well turns out that since I have a community tank, he isn't a good plan, since he's supposed to be aggressive. Well, Puff must not have gotten that Memo, because he's the biggest chicken in the world. Guppies scare him. HA HA! He's about 2 inches long, and I had to take my beta out of the 55 gallon tank he is in, because the beta kept beating him up, and chasing him. I guess he didn't realize he could eat the beta. HA!