Any love fossil?

I love the whole vintage feel they have going on, and I love that they're not super girly! Don't get me wrong, I love my girly bags, but my Fossil I feel like I can love it without worrying about it. Does that make sense? It can go on the floor, and I'm not afraid it will self destruct. Something I would never do with my non-leather bags!

Totally agree that fossil bags can withstand some tough love. They just have this rugged vibe going on, & it doesn't matter if you ill treat them cos they won't disintegrate. That's what I love about fossil, you don't need to baby their bags!

I love the whole vintage feel they have going on, and I love that they're not super girly! Don't get me wrong, I love my girly bags, but my Fossil I feel like I can love it without worrying about it. Does that make sense? It can go on the floor, and I'm not afraid it will self destruct. Something I would never do with my non-leather bags!

I agree...the bags are not super girly. Maybe more like "cute tomboy". I even have a couple of the men's bags.

Yep, love Fossil - I've got a wallet, coin purse and bags of various sizes and colors. Their leather is very soft and pliable and feels better to me than some more expensive stuff. Unfortunately I ruined one of my favorites in the rain when I tried to protect my bf rather than my bag (was that the right choice? My bf dried off just fine... :P ). It's a pretty no frills bag, but they don't sell it anymore.

(Incidentally, I love Frye too! The Cameron line is awesome and I've been loving my satchel so much I decided to get the shoulder bag and crossbody pouch too. Am I stocking up for some sort of bagpocalypse??)

Maybe there should just be some sort of subforum for non-girly bags! I feel iike if Coach is a recognized designer then Frye or Fossil should be too - aren't these companies just as old? Maybe they've just been slow to venture into fashion properly.

Last edited:
Yep, love Fossil - I've got a wallet, coin purse and bags of various sizes and colors. Their leather is very soft and pliable and feels better to me than some more expensive stuff. Unfortunately I ruined one of my favorites in the rain when I tried to protect my bf rather than my bag (was that the right choice? My bf dried off just fine... :P ). It's a pretty no frills bag, but they don't sell it anymore.

(Incidentally, I love Frye too! The Cameron line is awesome and I've been loving my satchel so much I decided to get the shoulder bag and crossbody pouch too. Am I stocking up for some sort of bagpocalypse??)

Maybe there should just be some sort of subforum for non-girly bags! I feel iike if Coach is a recognized designer then Frye or Fossil should be too - aren't these companies just as old? Maybe they've just been slow to venture into fashion properly.

What kind was it? Outlets have styles that the normal stores and website don't have. I found my Adrina there.

I googled it and got sooooo many different styles!! It couldn't hurt to check an outlet if there is one near you. I love their selection, just not their woman's wallets. The one near me had 75% of a wall dedicated to JUST men's wallets.

At this point i'd be more interested in seeing what they will put out for fall. Recently they seem to be shying away from the vintage look toward more bright or soft colors and crazy prints. I wonder if their fall bags will be more autumn colors again. Just my preference. Thanks for the thought though. It'd honestly never occurred to me that they might have an outlet store - I didn't realize they were that big!

Just found a pic. I guess it's "liberty draw bucket." I think it was from 2010. It was when I didn't know anything about bags, so honestly I'd probably pick something different now, but it's a nice sentimental piece. Baby's first bag or something. :P

Attachments

• image-734180648.jpg
    image-734180648.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1,172
I was walking around business districts here and walked past a Fossil shop. I had went past it several times but didn't paid much attention to it back then. Fossil bags aren't as cheap here I think but then again, I'm a student.

I have been wanting to splurge on a durable leather bag that I can match with almost any clothes I own (mostly T-Shirts and Jeans) for school and shopping trips. Really liking what I see on Fossil website so far. I have considered Coach but it's tad impractical for me since I'm more of a tomboy and I do love to bring a lot of junk around.

I'm now complementing if I should get a Vintage Re-Issue Weekender or Vintage Re-Issue Satchel. Bad thing about Vintage Re-Issue Weekender is it doesn't have a zip but then again it's bigger. :huh: I like Explorer Flap and Explorer Flap too though I think these bags might be dated more easily? >.<

Any thoughts? :smile:

I was walking around business districts here and walked past a Fossil shop. I had went past it several times but didn't paid much attention to it back then. Fossil bags aren't as cheap here I think but then again, I'm a student.

I have been wanting to splurge on a durable leather bag that I can match with almost any clothes I own (mostly T-Shirts and Jeans) for school and shopping trips. Really liking what I see on Fossil website so far. I have considered Coach but it's tad impractical for me since I'm more of a tomboy and I do love to bring a lot of junk around.

I'm now complementing if I should get a Vintage Re-Issue Weekender or Vintage Re-Issue Satchel. Bad thing about Vintage Re-Issue Weekender is it doesn't have a zip but then again it's bigger. :huh: I like Explorer Flap and Explorer Flap too though I think these bags might be dated more easily? >.<

Any thoughts? :smile:

That's the next Fossil bag I plan to get. That is if it's there in the fall. I have my eye on a Rebecca Minkoff, and that comes first!

Depending what colors you are looking for Nordstrom Rack might have some of the vintage Fossil stuff. Last night the SF store had the pushlock flap in brown with the chain strap and at least one larger bag - it might have been the vintage weekender or satchel.

Here's the old Nordstrom page with the item #, if you call them they might be able to find at a Rack store.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/fossil-vintage-reissue-satchel/3207642