Any love fossil?

I just got this one today and so far I love it.

Fossil%2520Vintage%2520Reissue%2520Flap%2520Bag%25201%2520153.jpg

Fossil was always my go-to bag before I got into designer bags. I have been away from them for about 5 years now. But with the Vintage Reissue collection, I am back in a big way!

A lot of people are comparing & contrasting to Coach. I have a lot of Coach bags that I LOVE, but I don't like most Coach bags these days. I like the ones that are plainer leather with clean lines. I don't like blingy busy bags. (well except for my Tokidokis which are very busy... but that's a whole other story).

So yes, a definite thumbs up for Fossil.

Some of you brought up the made for factory outlet coach purses. I sometimes like them more than the full price boutique bags. The leather is thinner and easier to clean, more scratch resistant and best of all, they weigh a lot less! I've had no issues with the quality of the outlet leather.

me loves Fossil. I have 2 bags from them, a maddox flap cossbody and patchwork satchel, got them from macys sale, too bad I couldn't get the wallet because they are sold out. The leather is nice and it can stand my abuse =b

I love Fossil! Especially the Fossil outlet. I got a flamingo pink Monika crossbody for my vacation last spring at the outlet for $40! And at Christmastime, I got a large leather aqua Hathaway tote for $45 at the outlet.

They are both holding up beautifully, even though I don't wear them as often as I should.

And how could I forget my Fossil Straw Hathaway tote with hot pink crochet trim? I got it at Bon Ton for just $21!

I haven't used it yet. I seriously prefer leather, but there's something about a clearance deal that I can't resist. It might become an end-of-year Teacher's Gift for my DD's Kindy teacher. :smile:

They are well-made bags for a decent price. I love them. Interestingly, I receive just as many compliments on my Fossil bag as I do from my high end bags (LV, Gucci, etc). Something about that vintage look draws people in.