Any good SAs (sales associates) out there?

Thank you for all the recs, ladies!!

On second thought, maybe this thread shouldn't be called "I hate salespeople," but rather "List of good SAs" :yes:

Thanks again!!

Melissa at NM Austin is AMAZING! That being said, I feel your pain, Jira! I was dealing with a different sales woman and she was SO rude to me. I asked her twice what my total was just to verify (this was over the phone) and she was like WE ALREADY WENT OVER THIS YOU'RE PAYING BLAH BLAH BLAH PLUS $12 FOR SHIPPING AND YOU GOT GROUND SHIPPING SO ITS GONNA TAKE A WHILE. I couldn't believe how rude she talked to me!

patrice at nordies sac is great to deal with on the phone. i called trying to hunt something down once and she was soooo friendly.

but i can't understand why customer service is so bad. just the other day i left a vm for an SA at Barneys BH asking her to call me back to complete a purchase (i.e. to GIVE her $$$) and i've hear to hear back. you know, if you can't be bothered to take my money, i'll just keep it in my wallet!

Patrice is an absolute sweetheart!!

ITA with simona! They have always been perfect ladies at Nordstrom! Very sweet!:heart:
Also Liza Ruiz at Barney's in Dallas is VERY GOOD to work with! She is going to school so has a limited schedule, but she doesn't mind calls, and emails to her personal addy.:heart:

I second Liza! She's super-sweet and will keep you updated about what they have in. She'll give you her personal and work email address, and is just great all-around.

Oh yes, the SAs at BalNY are just terrible. I can't wait for Bal LA to open because even if the SAs are rude over the phone, I can drive over there and it's harder to be rude when you're actually face-to-face, IMO. I would gladly pay the 8% tax if it meant that I could actually see and touch the bags before I buy them and if it meant better service. Seiko at Aloha Rag is the sweetest, sweetest SA I have ever come across in my attempts to find a Bal bag. :love:

I know I am a newbie to Bbag Forum but we have this thread in Chanel and it is very helpful particularly if you need to do phone orders or establish relationships with one SA or like Saks or NM or Nordies or Barney's in particular for points/promotions,etc.

I know in Chanel they also post about SA's they don't like but I am more for being positive and keeping this in one thread.

Hope this is ok in Bbag Forum to start.

Nordstrom's - Arden Fair (California)

Sarah M. Hinkle
916.646.2400 ext. 1250

I haven't bought anything from her yet as they don't have anything I want but have talked to her a few times and she seems very friendly and helpful.