Any good SAs (sales associates) out there?

Patrice at Nordstroms Sacramento was super helpful yesterday.
I adore Daphne at BalNY.
Al Remer and Debbie are the superfantastic in Saks Boca Raton
Willie in Barney's Dallas - sooo great and friendly - I felt so bad, I ordered 3 Jaune wallets from him and sent all back because the leather was soooo dark on them! I wish he had at least got a sale and now they don't carry Twiggy's or the wallet I love, so unfortunately I won't be able to rectify that!
Lilly at Barneys Madison Ave
And she's not an SA at any store, but Erica with ****** deserves a great mention. She will really work with you to get what you want.

I wish you well,

Bridget

My absolute Bal SA is Seiko at AR. She really is the sweetest SA ever. If only AR would get more styles in, I would get everything from her. :smile:
I second Seiko!
She is such a sweetheart! :heart:
She is so honest and patient! I totally adore her!
She is very attentive and will come upfront if she thinks the leather is *bleep bleep* :yes:

Kim @ Bal NY - an absolute sweetheart who picks the best bags.

Alvin @ Bal Singapore - although I haven't purchased anything from him yet, he is great!

Bryony & Lily @ Cult Status in Australia - top notch customer service!

I looove Kim @ BalNY. She is always such a sweetheart and I've never sent bag a bag she has picked out for me b/c they are all fabulous!! :drool:

Bill @ BalNY is also very, very sweet and funny :yes:

I don't know his name - but there's a gay man who worked at NM, Tampa and I would rec him for anyone ordering from there. He's adorable and knows more about the bbags than anyone else working there ;)

Rita @ NM AZ is very nice not super knowledgable about names but she will describe every detail and look in the books/back for you. Super helpful. Vicki is nice too but not as knowledgable as Rita.

For BalNY, definitely Kim, she is so awesome.

I second Sarah at Nordstrom's Arden Fair.

If you want Barney's, Theresa at the Copley Square location is a peach.

and last but not least, Neiman Marcus, Newport Beach's Kimmie is a doll!

clearly I'm on the phone for my bags a lot!!

I agree with you all:
Seiko at AR- amazing, lovely person. Very honest.
Rita at Neiman's Scottsdale - Nice , helpful. but no clue about names of bags
Sarah at Nordstrom Sacramento- Wonderful. prompt shipping
Miriam at Barney's Bev Hills- Sweet, and patient
Jessica at Neiman's Las vegas- Very nice and willing to go the extra mile
Lillian at Neimans Palm Beach