Any Fred Flat fans?

fred cousinssssssssss! :hugs: mine are oxblood patent. they're living at the cobbler being stretched to a place where they don't make my feet blister and bleed. we'll have to wear our freds together soon!

Question: Has anyone vibrammed (or red rubbered) their Freddy flats? I keep thinking of how the wear will be and it scares me when I compare them to Pharrell's Freddy flats.

Does anyone recommend it? or not so much cause they're flats?!

Last edited:
I think they are underrated. Only if you style them right you can make them look fabulous.

I liked the way Lindsay wore them and the way these were worn by the Lady in the pics with the studded ones.

Thanks, imma. I'll probably wait till I've worn them in a bit. I'm also nervous that once I rubber them, the rubber will cover the embossed part, but I guess that'll go with figuring out how the wear will happen.

Thanks, imma. I'll probably wait till I've worn them in a bit. I'm also nervous that once I rubber them, the rubber will cover the embossed part, but I guess that'll go with figuring out how the wear will happen.

urm actually when you vibram it doesnt cover the signature part only the top half of the shoe :biggrin: