Any Fred Flat fans?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Admiring from a distance, I like them, don't know if I could pull them off though.

Has anyone tried them on?

2. No, and I don't think I'm Fred fan either. How would you rock 'em tres?

3. :thinking:

I think I'm a fan. I like the idea of them anyway :smile:

I'm waiting for the black metal to come into NAP. I'm going to try them with my Helmut Lang wool smoking pants as a low heel alternative to Bianca's, because smoking pants don't work with ballet flats.

4. I've tried them, and love them! :love:
    They had Bone Patent on sale at Madison if anyone's in the market.

5. I like them, but they are not my style. I think they would look great with skinny jeans and t-shirts. Lindsay Lohan has them and wears them quite often - a lot of pages but there are a couple of pictures of her wearing them in the celeb thread.

6. i like them but i don't know what i would pair them with. i have a short haircut (think rihanna-ish) so i don't really know how i would feel about rocking the androgynous look since they are somewhat masculine.

7. Nah, I'm not feeling them.

8. Not a fan:shrugs:

9. very cute but i have a hard time spending that much on flats...

10. Any have the pics of Lindsay?

How much were they on sale?

11. not a fan :smile: I'd try and get my husband to wear them (Definitley won't wear anything designer) but then I'd question his sexuality LOL

12. [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

[​IMG]