Any Fred Flat fans?

^^It's cooler to go nude. I don't own any Freds but I do own Oxfords. I recommend those small socks - kind of like a ballet flat liner or trainer liner (if you can get super thin ones) - which won't show at all and look like you're going nude.

^^It's cooler to go nude. I don't own any Freds but I do own Oxfords. I recommend those small socks - kind of like a ballet flat liner or trainer liner (if you can get super thin ones) - which won't show at all and look like you're going nude.

I should have added it's best to stick to light colours or you risk discolouring the leather lining.

Robos! I'm sooo glad you got your Freds & they fit perfectly!!! :woohoo: They were meant to be!!! The modeling pics are fantastic!!!

Lilgoose! I love your Freds, they look amazing on you!!! :yahoo: I cannot wait to see your shiny pink pair!!! Sooo psyched!!! I've gone Freddy nuts lately & finally found a pair of nude studs in my size & could not resist!! I'm super excited about them & almost love them more than the black! almost...kinda :nuts: Also scored the anthracite glitters & totally agree with a previous poster they are sooo much softer. :smile:

Not yet, raffa! I need the occasion!! Well not so much cause I eventually plan on being able to wear them casually, but you know how the debut goes.

And now that CL has an online shop, I'm eyeing the Rollerballs... sigh... what's wrong with me?!