Angry and advice

WoW so glad i didnt buy from Bal Las Vegas, I will stick to Barney's. But this is awful for you OP. please keep us updated, i'm very curious to how they will respond. camera's in the packing room, who knew! good, i hope they see they didnt pack it

Thanks for all your comments. I still waiting the store manager call. I talked original store SA, and he also try to talk but no response yet.
Dont ever every get items from Las Vegas store (City center one). I don't know other SAs in this store but the manager and who packed the bag are extremly rude.

I should've ordered it from NYC which store is closer

It doesnt surprise me....i was there in sept...i bought a couple things andthey didnt give me the tags, yr card etc...i went back to get them! She was basically like...oh those are important?

that's very disappointing to hear. I was looking forward to visiting the store over thanksgiving. oh well........ I hope you get this resolved, don't back down!

I don't get how Balenciaga accepts this kind of attitude from their employees.
I have had interactions with BalNY and Bal LA and every single time the people who answered the phones have been dismissive, rude and I will even go so far as to say hostile. This when only asking basic questions. I continue to be amazed by this. And I hear this from others too. These are not SA's (I think) but the people who answer the phones. In NYC it's a man. He had the worst attitude of anyone I have ever interacted with over the phone.

Besides being rude, their return policy condemns you to continue interacting with them. They should give refunds and cut us loose. Enough with the torture.

So sorry about your situation and I really hope it gets fixed. I empathize with you.

carolinech, we all hope this is resolved smoothly and fairly for you. Keep your cool and be ever courteous, despite their poor attitude. That way, no once can fault you.

I also like the suggestion of deciding what you would like to do with regards to keeping or returning your bag, before they say anything else.

UPDATE

First of all Thanks for all your comments again. When I wrote this post, I was extremly angry and sad because how they treated their customers. I wrote a letter to headquarter boss and yesterday I got the calls from her and BalLv manager. Also they sent me a shoulder strap.

They said sorry and the manager did not get the any messege from SA.

For the security cam result is, the manager told me that she checked the cam but she could not find it out because she could see only bag in the dust bag (??) Which I do not believe it. If the SA checked it before the bag shipping out, there were something on the cam. or She did not check the bag.

I got the shoulder strap earily in the morning but I still do not sure to keep it or return it.
Because they have only store credit available, not refund.
I am going to business trip to NYC so I called BalNY and BalLV to exchange the item at the BalNY store but they said to me,If I wanna bag from NY, NY store going to shipping to LV store and LV store will shipping it to me. ???????Weird.

So I need time to think which is the best way to get a bag or keep.

Regarding order from BalNY ===> BalLV ===> OP..... I have similar ordering experience with LV boutique inside of NM.... I wanted to use portion of my NM gift card towards a LV purchase + obtain NM double points, of course the handbag I wanted was in shortage... LV (NM) had to transfer from another LV (NM) for me instead of transfer directly from a local LV boutique which is only few miles away...:shrugs: I was told that it was due to book keeping process with gift card + NM double points.

OP ~ glad they shipped you the strap... hope everything will be fine and you will feel happy with your Bal-bag at the end...

It doesnt surprise me....i was there in sept...i bought a couple things andthey didnt give me the tags, yr card etc...i went back to get them! She was basically like...oh those are important?

I hate clueless SAs...and rude ones too. They could make a better commission by doing their job well, but it doesn't seem like they care at times.

ITA. Clueless SA's are the bad, but rude ones are the absolute worst. From what I heard there are a ton of interviews you have to go through to get hired on at a high end boutique or store. How the heck did management miss on some of these people? Very disappionted to hear about BAL.

I hate clueless SAs...and rude ones too. They could make a better commission by doing their job well, but it doesn't seem like they care at times.

ITA. Clueless SA's are the bad, but rude ones are the absolute worst. From what I heard there are a ton of interviews you have to go through to get hired on at a high end boutique or store. How the heck did management miss on some of these people? Very disappionted to hear about BAL.

I would say, people can put on a front during the interview and then revert to "normal" once they get the job? Or maybe after a while on the job, they change their attitude? :nono: