Angelina seems to have settled in nicely

I lost 10 pounds within a few weeks while my father was dying and after he passed it took me a very long time to get my appetite back. I'm sure she'll rally.........

I think she looks beautiful, yet very sad. I am sure she has lost some weight due to her grief. She does seem like a really strong woman, though, and I'm sure that she will be ok.

I saw a recent photo of her and she has gotten down to Nicole Richie skinny, IMO. I was hoping it was just the angle. Her legs were like sticks. No meat on them at all. I always thought she was thin, but she looked great. Now, she looks really thin.

she has just lost her mum, so its hard to comment on her weight, as I cannot begin to imagine how hard it is to lose somebody so close and still be followed around the whole time, I am sure stress is playing a huge part. Brad needs to feed her up and look after her I think ;)

^^I agree. We have all been extremely sad at one point or another where we have lost a great deal of weight. The picture I am referring to was taken before she lost her Mom. It was a photo in UsWeekly where she was picking up Maddox from school, I believe.

I think she's a natural beauty . . but am I the only one seeing her arm in that far right pic?:shocked: What is she now, about 85lbs?
She looks VERY unhealthy.
OM MY GOSH SWANKY I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING... I WAS LOOKING AT E1'S COMMENT UNTIL I SEEN YOURS !!!
IMO- SHE DOES NOT LOOK GOOD AT ALL HERE...MY LEFT TOE IS BIGGER THAN HER WHOLE ARM..
OH GOSH SHE LOOKS AS IF SHE WEIGHS 65 LBS- MY 10 YEAR OLD IS BIGGER THEN SHE:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: