An LV experience for the book. Awful.

Whew....I would have told him off on the spot. Go get what you want and spend what you want. If you had already decided on the purchase then go for it. Despite what that LOSER said.

My first husband was insensitive like that...made him an ex years ago. Don't wait for the bad traits in him to change, cause it won't.

Get the cles:heart: ...it will make you much happier than that idiot ever will.

how can he stop you on something that would make you happy? :cursing: Teach this boy a lesson! He can't make you happy(made you cry, i bet for many times)so what is he good for??:confused1: :shrugs: Think about it.

get yourself a man that would respect you and can even afford to buy you an LV purse....:yes:

It's one thing for him to think what he did, and another to publicly humiliate you. Please think carefully about what he does for you and if he's a good part of your life because it seems like you should get rid of him.

Do you have access to HIS wallet and/or credit cards???????

If so, I would march right back to that store alone..stock up on every LV that catches your fancy..charge it to HIS account...then kick him to the curb! :P

I know you will do the right thing, and you will someday find a guy who realizes that EVERY woman is a princess, and deserves to be treated as such!

Label Addict said:
OMG I am embassed for you, how dare he humiliate you like that you should have bought 2 just to show him!!

:yes: I agree...I can't believe he would humiliate you like that in public. Just think, if he has no problem saying that to you in public, imagine who much meaner he will probably get in the future. You don't deserve that hun...:s

Oh no, I´m sorry he said that, especially in front of the SA:yucky: My boyfriend doesn´t really understand why I buy bags etc that are expensive, but he doesn´t question me, since it´s my money. He seems a bit controlling.